XPS1 FJ

XPS1 FJ

• 34 points

I am on my second pair of Footjoy XPS1 in 8 months, I am from South Africa.  I purchased the 1st pair at the PGA store in Scottsdale 8 months ago and experienced upper shoe failure 4 months later.  I purchased a second pair in South Africa, because I love the shoes, FJ and all Titleist brands and the same problem.  Has anyone else experienced similar failure?  How should I go about this problem?  The shoes are XPS1 latest models and retail around $230, so not cheap!  

•  

Bighands77
    I am on my second pair of Footjoy XPS1 in 8 months, I am from South Africa.  I purchased the 1st pair at the PGA store in Scottsdale 8 months ago and experienced upper shoe failure 4 months later.  I purchased a second pair in South Africa, because I love the shoes, FJ and all Titleist brands and the same problem.  Has anyone else experienced similar failure?  How should I go about this problem?  The shoes are XPS1 latest models and retail around $230, so not cheap!

Could you please post a photo of where the upper failed?  Customer service will gladly take care of these issues.

•  

Big Hands

Your comment is interesting, because product failures are quite rare. Not that they don't happen, since that is unrealistic, but they are rare.

Please post up a photo and customer service will assuredly take care of you. Best in the business.

• 34 points

Hi thanks you for the response, as I should have mentioned, I am a Titleist and Footjoy fan. Please send me you e-mail and I will gladly send you my pictures. I have sent them to Footjoy customer service and I am awaiting a response.

• 34 points

Thanks for the concerned response, I will send the 4 pictures or any others you require. Please send me your e-mail address, can not seem to post a pic.

•  

Bighands77
    Hi thanks you for the response, as I should have mentioned, I am a Titleist and Footjoy fan. Please send me you e-mail and I will gladly send you my pictures. I have sent them to Footjoy customer service and I am awaiting a response.

BigHands, I sent you an email.

•  

All of my XPS-1's have been excellent products.  Hope they can get any issues figured out and have you back in them for the season.

TT

• 34 points

Thanks for all your concerns and comments.  I have sent pictures of the failure to FJ and  have been contacted. FJ have indicated that they will be following this up and reverting back to me, will keep you posted!

• 34 points

Thank you I have recieved it and responded with pictures.

•  

OUTIGER
    All of my XPS-1's have been excellent products.  Hope they can get any issues figured out and have you back in them for the season.

TT

I agree. My XPS-1's are my favorite pair of FJ's.  FJ customer service can work wonders - they are great!!!

•  

Customer service is the main reason that I became a long time FJ customer after starting this crazy game in 1985.  If I ever had a problem and sent a pair back they treated me fairly and the service was over the top.   Exceptional customer service is the backbone of a great product.  For the great years of service I have received, thank you.  :-)

• 34 points

I am pleased to say that I am now in contact with FJ South Africa and I am sending the shoes into them today.  They have been very helpful and I am hoping for an outcome soon.  I will post once I recieve feedbck from them.

• 34 points

I play off a 6 and I researched footwear at length before I purchased them.  I agree they have been fantastic, definately the most stable footwear platform to swing from, on the market.  I am in contact with FJ customer care SA and will let you know the outcome.  As mentioned, I only use Titleist and FJ products, so I am already thier biggest fan!

• 34 points

Hey FootJoy and fans!  I would just like to say a big thank you to FootJoy USA / South Africa.  I have just recieved my replacement pair of shoes, with an upgrade to ICONS.  As it turns out FJ got me refitted and it appears I was wearing a shoe a little to big for me M instead of N.  In addition to this I am looking to buy a pair of DNA'S as well, they are not feely avalible in South Africa.  What would be the best way to purchase a pair of USA size 12 N in white?

•  

International shipping can be done, but it can be cost prohibitive. We did a group buy of some Ambassador items last year and the shipping to Portugal for a sport locker duffel was $59!!!