DNA - Tom Brady

DNA - Tom Brady

•  

After watching the Pebble Beach Pro Am tournement.  I hope you all noticed what Mr. Brady had on.....a new pair of DNA's.

You have to love this one considering Tom is a UA guy as well as an owner of UA.  I guess he knows what his feet want, the best available in the game.

•  

I wouldn't read anything into it yet. UA rushed out a pair for Speith. They are not really selling them yet. I bet when they are selling them Brady will have a pair on his feet even though they are pretty ugly.....

•  

It was depressing to see Jordan in UglyArm shoes, but it may explain the 78 on Saturday.

•  

unless he dosnt like them by looks feel or just like fj and only fj like all of us

•  

Being "Pretty Tom Brady", he may want to rethink what he had on this weekend, knowing he's already got the best on his feet, I really don't think UA will be able to come in the same zip code as any FJ product.

• 1135 points

Good for Brady to wear some awesome shoes.  I bet he will have UA shoes once they are on the open market, but for now he knows what quality feels like on his feet.

• 4178 points

Maybe FJ and Titleist will sponsor him. Like Timberlake got sponsored by Brand C

• 254 points

Probably best shoes he has ever worn on the course.

•  

BostonBuzza
    After watching the Pebble Beach Pro Am tournement.  I hope you all noticed what Mr. Brady had on.....a new pair of DNA's.

You have to love this one considering Tom is a UA guy as well as an owner of UA.  I guess he knows what his feet want, the best available in the game.

I'm amazed he wasn't wearing Uggs

•  

joshgiano

I'm amazed he wasn't wearing Uggs

I believe that they have poor traction. You might have to validate that at the ShoeBox.

•  

I think traction would be important in a pair of shoes.....I remember what has happened to my ball when I failed to get good traction and that was because I needed to change my spikes......my bad.....not FJs.....remember shoes are a personal thing and we are very  bias about our shoes, and you know, we have a reason to be.....choices, that's what makes this country so great..... :-)

• 2631 points

AS HE HAS DONE THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER,TOM TERRIFIC HAS EXHIBTED THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS AND CLASS. WHY WOULD HE WEAR ANYTHING BUT FJ'S.