NAVY AND NAVY TORTOISE

NAVY AND NAVY TORTOISE

•  

Devin, any chance you can post a pic of navy tortoise on navy as considering these for a MYJOYS purchase and would like to see the real thing before making final decision.

Thanks in anticipation.

•  

The best I will be able to do is post an image of the leather swatches together, I don't believe we have an actual shoe sample of these two together.  I am working from home today due to a little winter storm that has hit the area but can do this tomorrow.

•  

I have a visual...

Devin sitting by the fire in his PJ's, sipping hot cocoa, perusing the FJ message boards.

Nice....

•  

Don't forget that those are skinny leg PJs.

•  

I don't have any examples with the tortoise but have blue sting ray and blue croc examples.

Hope these help.

•  

Here's a good look at Navy Tortoise:

•  

This is the green Augusta Tortoise. The pattern is more varied than a Croc pattern, as seen in Bobby's photo. I have seen it in Navy, but do not have it. I do know that it is a darker shade than the Croc as well. Note how Bobby's shoe (Navy) is darker than the Croc leather. The Tortoise is more like the dark navy color.

So your decision is: How dark do I want? And then what "look" do I want?

•  

The Navy Tortoise is very dark indoors, but great outdoors.

•  

pulplvr
    Don't forget that those are skinny leg PJs.

Ha - It was actually the TPI Engage - Training Pant and FJ Hoodie.

I must give a tip of the cap to the TPI Apparel team because those pants are unbelievably comfortable for workout or lounging, huge fan!

Also, the hoodie is coming back!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    pulplvrDon't forget that those are skinny leg PJs.  Ha - It was actually the TPI Engage - Training Pant and FJ Hoodie.

I must give a tip of the cap to the TPI Apparel team because those pants are unbelievably comfortable for workout or lounging, huge fan!

Also, the hoodie is coming back!

That is not news I need to hear.  Have been looking at them.  Love my sweatpants this time of year.

TT

•  

They are a fairly similar navy with the tortoise having more of a glossy sheen and slightly more saturated in color.

The smooth, is less vibrant.

•  

Devin, big fan of the hoodies.  Are there new colors coming into the mix?  I would like to see a black, dark green or white....Thanks for the hot tip.  I will have to keep my eyes open.  Are they a 2014 fall release?

•  

BostonBuzza
    Devin, big fan of the hoodies.  Are there new colors coming into the mix?  I would like to see a black, dark green or white....Thanks for the hot tip.  I will have to keep my eyes open.  Are they a 2014 fall release?

Yes for new colors and yes for the fall release. Two of your colors are spot on :-)

•  

If I were a betting man, I would place my bet on Black and White to be released.  Any chance of dropping a few sample pics in the FJA only section for us to drool over?

•  

Guess orange isn't one of em?