My First MyJoys

My First MyJoys

•  

I ordered my very first pair of custom MyJoys Friday.  Can't wait to get them in.  Navy and white Contours, with navy FJ logo and white laces.  Looking forward to getting them.  Will post a pix on new shoes for 2014.  

• 4131 points

That is great! Well done Chuck!

•  

post a screen shot of them now!

• 2377 points

congratulations Chuck Look forward to seeing them.

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    post a screen shot of them now!

Randy, per your request..........

•  

Well done CZ.

Look forward to seeing the real deal. Your collection must be growing now and great to see you still racing towards Ambassador status.

•  

Good looking kicks there Chuck. You will be sporty for sure!

• 5280 points

Nice shoes, Chuck.  Isn't it cool to be able to design them just the way you want them?

• 3290 points

Nicely done Chuck!

•  

Tar Heel
    Good looking kicks there Chuck. You will be sporty for sure!

Thanks and I did find some colored laces that fit my tours and my one pair of icons.....multi color pack......took a lot of research but found them......MyJoys should match up with my Navy FJ shorts and coordinated shirts....ordering navy skin belt strap as well......just cannot keep up with the master....will just stay a grasshopper....ha..ha..thanks crocman.....  :-)

• 989 points

I was going to try them but just cant get away fron icons. Up to 4 pair at this time. Will be trying the DNA however.

• 3 points

Is there a place to obtain the spike type your foot joys take?

•  

firstofall
    Is there a place to obtain the spike type your foot joys take?

Most of our shoes feature the fast twist system by softspikes or champs.  Older models can possibly be a large or small thread.   If you purchased the shoes in the past five years and they are not Classics or M:Project a fast twist model will suffice.

• 4131 points

ChuckZ
    RANDYWILDMANpost a screen shot of them now!

Randy, per your request..........

Chuck,

That is a nice looking shoe.

•  

Look at Chuck go! He's now matching belts and laces for his shoes, making sure the whole ensemble coordinates.

You surely have earned your place above a grasshopper sir.