The FJ City

The FJ City

•  

Devin_Gmitter

pulplvr
    Devin, baby.  What's this about a "new site?"  Your really are such a tease.

oh the complete overhaul of FJ.com? :-)

Again? I hope there's somewhere to post pictures of our shoes in our locker. I have 11 pairs of Icons and not one picture of my shoes in my locker. It's disappointing to say the least.

• 819 points

Like the shoes... The new site looks interesting.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    pulplvrDevin, baby.  What's this about a "new site?"  Your really are such a tease.  oh the complete overhaul of FJ.com? :-)

Looking forward to the update!

•  

Looks like I should have held out for the second pair of DryJoy Casuals.

•  

etakmit

Interesting shoe!

I know that these shoes are going to look great with trousers, what do you think about wearing them with shorts? All of them, some of them? What's your thoughts?

•  

The grey/orange and blue/white will look good in shorts....  I'm leaning towards the second pair from top.

•  

golferdrmjr
    etakmit

Interesting shoe!

I know that these shoes are going to look great with trousers, what do you think about wearing them with shorts? All of them, some of them? What's your thoughts?

I think they'll look fine with shorts.  Maybe not off the course, but at least on the course I don't see an issue with any of them paired with shorts.

• 313 points

I'm thinking the Grey/Orange will be a choice for me.  Classy and Comfortable I am sure!

•  

I'm so freaking pumped for the FJ City.  I really like my FJ Professionals.  When I'm doing site tours I'm always walking a ton outside.  The FJ Pro's are just as comfy and just as waterproof as my ICONS.  If these are the same but snazzier I'm all over it.

•  

Debating which pair to select for wining a pair in the #FJ_MatchPlay contest. I know they will be from the professional line, just not sure which pair I want.

•  

I selected item 57048, the wing tip black Professional! So jazzed about this.

And I will definitely put in some colored laces Chris Garrett!

•  

I'm looking at the Professionals as well. Way too many choices.

•  

Tyler Higley
    Debating which pair to select for wining a pair in the #FJ_MatchPlay contest. I know they will be from the professional line, just not sure which pair I want.

Congrats T!  Now retire those terrible things you posted!

•  

Way to go Tyler!  I think they saw your other shoes and felt bad for you!

•  

tdogg21
    Way to go Tyler!  I think they saw your other shoes and felt bad for you!

Funny part is they are a pair of the professionals that aren't really that old. Maybe winter has been hard on them.