The FJ City

The FJ City

• 4180 points

Interesting shoe!

•  

Got to think - I'll be rocking a some of these.

•  

Love those three in back row......cream, white and grey......FJ is kickng it this year.....

•  

Very cool! Are these from the concept room at FJ?

• 1739 points

I look forward to picking up a pair or two.

• 4846 points

Thanks for the pics. Great looking shoes.

•  

Chris92009
    Very cool! Are these from the concept room at FJ?

They are a new shoe they released at the PGA show.  The picture was on Facebook and Instagram.

•  

I like the brown, black, and maybe grey.  you guys are really going to blow my shoe budget this year!

• 1649 points

AA very nice looking shoe and I will try and obtain some to wear to work and school.  Have to look good.  

• 4180 points

Devin also stated that they'd be offered in both spiked and spikeless.  I'll definitely be adding a pair for work!  (makes it even easier to hit the range on lunch for sure!)

•  

Interested to see the "spikeless" if they are spikeless for golf or like a street shoe.  if they are like a street shoe/shop shoe I'm all over them for work!

•  

Justinu3
    Interested to see the "spikeless" if they are spikeless for golf or like a street shoe.  if they are like a street shoe/shop shoe I'm all over them for work!

I'm interested in this as well.  I'm guessing it will be similar to the Professional spikeless.  I could be completely wrong and I'm only guessing.  But it seems logical it would follow the lead of the Icons.

•  

With a little digging - this shoe is going to be little bit higher in price than the DryJoy Tour Casual.  Should be a nice fit for someone looking for some style but not waiting to buy ICONs.

•  

Justinu3

The spikeless models will be an extension of the FJ Professional line, same outsole (brightly colored in some instances) and fitbed. The 'FJ City' will be the spiked on course model.

•  

Really like the street option, will make for a nice casual shoe