Replacement insoles

Replacement insoles

• 5 points

I have a collapsed arch on my right foot and need additional support in my shoes. Do FJ supply replacement insoles with additional arch support?

•  

Cuz@AoM
    I have a collapsed arch on my right foot and need additional support in my shoes. Do FJ supply replacement insoles with additional arch support?

We do not supply special insoles for this purpose, in this case I would suggest contacting a podiatrist and getting setup with some custom insoles.  If you want to stick with stock, our new D.N.A. golf shoe offers plenty of cushioning and arch support.

•  

Devin is providing some great advise by suggesting you contact a podiatrist.  About a year and a half ago a came down with a bad case of Plantar Fasciitis.  I went to a podiatrist and they made some support insoles for my FJs and after about six months of wearing these and exercises I was able to go back to their normal insoles and I have not had any problems since.  I do find FJs insoles in the new shoes to provide great support.  I am a walking golfer.  I have worn other brands and their support can not match FJs.