DNA pics!

DNA pics!

•  

Here are 2 pics of the new FJ DNA shoes!!! They are white with navy trim and the laces are also navy. These shoes feel awesome on my feet, I really notice a difference in the fit with the new heel and tounge. I had some better pics but I can't get them down to size right now. Enjoy these two and I hope people post more since my better ones will not post right now. I will pass along more info when the weather gets better and I can game them. Thanks again FJ!!!

Mike

•  

Let me drop these right here.

Can't say enough great things about FJ and about the DNA's

TT

•  

Gotta try out the orange n grey ones.. Looking great!

•  

Looks good guys!  I'm even more jealous now.  I definitely see a pair of these in my future.

•  

A really good looking shoe.....keep us informed on it's performance.....love the sytle....wonder how many colors it will come in.....WOW....matching shoe strings.....

•  

Thanks TT for the back up.

• 2877 points

Very nice.  Really jealous now of the lucky ones.  I think i may stop searching for the Pyramid Icon in the white/blue/navy and get a pair of the DNA with white/Navy.  Like that they come with a lace matching the trim.  Since people say they are really comfortable and light - they should be a great shoe for walking.  Like the look not to sport looking as I like the traditional styles of FJ.  Looks like a great new shoe.  

One question though is the sizing the same as the Icon and DryJoys tour?  

• 758 points

Those look Awesome!

• 2422 points

Very good looking shoes.  I'll definitely give them a try when they start showing up in stores.  They may make a nice alternative to my XPS-1s and work them into the rotation.

•  

Pony
    Very nice.  Really jealous now of the lucky ones.  I think i may stop searching for the Pyramid Icon in the white/blue/navy and get a pair of the DNA with white/Navy.  Like that they come with a lace matching the trim.  Since people say they are really comfortable and light - they should be a great shoe for walking.  Like the look not to sport looking as I like the traditional styles of FJ.  Looks like a great new shoe.  

One question though is the sizing the same as the Icon and DryJoys tour?

These will certainly feel wider than the ICON, it is a built upon the new "Nitro Last."  If you have worn M:Project they have a very similar forefoot feel.

This last features a full rounded toe character with slightly shallow forefoot and a slightly narrow heel. Extra depth last to accommodate thicker foot--bed for enhanced cushioning.

•  

TNT009
    Gotta try out the orange n grey ones.. Looking great!

Went to the golflocker site and saw the collection and price and love the grey and orange, also......they are awesome.....that green is cool also......love the extra shoelaces.....super feature.......if they fit as well as the tours, I am in for a pair of these for the spring........

• 2089 points

Are there any plans for a DNA spikeless shoe?

•  

Dirt4900
    Are there any plans for a DNA spikeless shoe?

No

•  

There is a BOA Style though! Yeah!!

•  

...and it looks like the Boa comes in the XW too. If they are as comfortable as the M Project's I got over the summer, this will definitely be my next pair.