2014 New Shoes

2014 New Shoes

•  

@Tyler, those are awesome!

Bobby and Chuck. You need light blue laces. Those would pop.

•  

Tar Heel
    @Tyler, those are awesome!

Good point.......Carolina blue of course.......A Hokie in Carolina Blue.......now I've seen everything......

•  

don't worry - have some of that color lace - just to match blue eyes!

•  

Go Hokies
    don't worry - have some of that color lace - just to match blue eyes!

Boy, you ain't right......

•  
    Sharp kicks Higley! Are those the professionals? My professional spikeless have little nubs. I like the looks of these better
  •  

Go Hokies
    Just for  Randy - recent pick-up

Really sweet looking Bobby...nice addition

•  
    Classics
    • 1759 points

ChuckZ
    Tar Heel@Tyler, those are awesome!

Good point.......Carolina blue of course.......A Hokie in Carolina Blue.......now I've seen everything......

I was going to say the same thing Chuck.  Not sure I could sport another conference rivals color scheme but that's just me.  Haha.  

•  

Added another pair of Icons to the collection.  Managed to get a good sale price from golflocker.com on some pink croc My Joy Traditional Icons they were closing out.  They made their debut with a pink FJ shirt and white shorts this weekend which garnered a few interesting comments from my buddies.  Who doesn't need a little pink croc in their FJ shoe collection?

•  

Mike_C
    Added another pair of Icons to the collection.  Managed to get a good sale price from golflocker.com on some pink croc My Joy Traditional Icons they were closing out.  They made their debut with a pink FJ shirt and white shorts this weekend which garnered a few interesting comments from my buddies.  Who doesn't need a little pink croc in their FJ shoe collection?

I love these.  So classy!

•  

Mike, well done and nice pick up. I went BOLD with my pink shoes:

•  

Wow, Randy.  You certainly did go bold with your pink shoes...  go bold or go home!  Looking good... I figured I would have a better chance of pulling off a more subtle version.  Maybe one day...

•  

Mike_C

Awesome find.....love the classic soft pink croc......I could go for a pair of those, they would go great with my FJ pink and white stripe shirt and my light pink shorts.....those are beautimus....... :-)

•  

Mike_C
    Wow, Randy.  You certainly did go bold with your pink shoes...  go bold or go home!  Looking good... I figured I would have a better chance of pulling off a more subtle version.  Maybe one day...

Mike, this was an eBay find of epic proportion. Could not pass it up.

And the shoes always draw huge responses.... Go figure.

•  

Randy, the "boldmaster".......