2014 New Shoes

2014 New Shoes

•  

The Tarheel blue, right?

•  

Josh and Chuck - Great additions for both of your collections.  Always to get some complementary items to add to the collection.  Both of you will be looking sharp in the new kicks!

• 422 points

Sweet shoes Justin! I wish they offered that same shoe combination or more color combinations with the BOA system.

• 1720 points

Cool shoes Chuck!! Color me envious!! ha....

• 1720 points

joshgiano
    I played in a member guest in New Hampshire and low and behold, this kid got some DNA's!  I have to say, these are really REALLY comfortable kicks.  I've walked two rounds in them, and it's like walking on air.  I still think I prefer the Icons overall, but these have found a home in the rotation.

Nice kicks Josh, I would hope to be so lucky this year to win some in a tournament.  Fingers crossed!!

•  
    Nice looking shoes. Congrats on winning them. Wear them well
  •  

Cool DNAs, Josh!

•  

Luvit, Chuck- congrats, again!

I've yet to have one.  I'm sure it's awesome!

•  
    Just had to get a pair of these after testing them in The Shoe Box.

•  

Sweet.....look light and cool......

•  

Ooh, those are the Superlites CT #58135.  They look nice with the top view picture!

Very nice!

• 1720 points

19hole

I like em'!!!

• 1720 points

This discussion is getting so long I can't even find if I have posted this already or not but what does the DryJoys Tour Contemporary mean on the Golflocker.com website.  Is that like a Blem model or something.  Also I wear a 14 shoe, but SureFit says I should have been a 13 M in the Mprojects.  Does anyone know if the BOA system in a 14 M Mproject would do the trick on tightening that shoe down to make it work?  I would really like to try the BOA system but they are sold out of the 13's.  

• 1012 points

I have the same setup in RED. Really get lots of comments.

•  

19hole

Nice addition, Rick.  How do the Superlites feel on your feet?  the look almost like running shoes.