2014 New Shoes

2014 New Shoes

•  

DB9Boilers
    Any tried the Footjoy M Project Spikeless?  They are real cheap right now and I need a pair of really comfortable shoes for the new season.  They look like a thin sole and not sure if they would be comfortable or not but might be worth a try?

Try it and you won't regret. Extremely comfortables.

•  

Just wish mine still looked that good.

• 801 points

A few additions

• 1768 points

Thx Devin, thats great news.  I am a big guy (6'4 260 lbs) and swing faster than average and have a little hesitation on how well they will grip.  I swing generally in the 115 range and ball speed in the 160's, so I like to be anchored in.  Comfort is my key, I don't walk a ton but comfort is always a driving force for me looking for shoes.  Thanks again.  

•  

DB9Boilers
    Any tried the Footjoy M Project Spikeless?  They are real cheap right now and I need a pair of really comfortable shoes for the new season.  They look like a thin sole and not sure if they would be comfortable or not but might be worth a try?

agree with others.  I have the all white spikeless and use them on the range and for causal rounds.  SUPER comfy!

•  

Check out these new "PROTOTYPE" shoes I got yesterday.  They are very nice.  2014 will be a great year for FJ.

TT

•  

They are absolutely fantastic.  The square cardboard with tag style is really coming to fruition in the industry.  Can't wait till I can get a pair.

• 1432 points

Wow Mike...nice whip!

• 1432 points

$99? Wow, nice score on those closeouts. Are they pretty true to size?

•  

BRUCE
    The square cardboard with tag style is really coming to fruition

The square cardboard shoes might be a bit difficult to play in.  Maybe the design ensures good stability?

• 2583 points

Nice shoes -- I had picked up the white with brown on left just before the holidays.  Looking at the one on right in white with coral.  procrastination on my part as I keep looking for pyramid style in the white with blue.  Decisions decisions....

• 2583 points

OUTIGER
    Check out these new "PROTOTYPE" shoes I got yesterday.  They are very nice.  2014 will be a great year for FJ.

Do they come in another color not sold on the Tan cardboard color.   Actually can't wait for the 15th so the rest of us can see what they look like.  you ambassadors sure are lucky ones to receive such a great promotional item.  Jealous.

TT

•  

TT

• 2583 points

OUTIGER
    TT

Not being critical but i noticed that at the top of the shoe the lacing seems to be wider than the FJ  shoe fitting would suggest ( thumb width or 5/8" apart at eyelets)  So my inquiry is -- are the DNA's narrower than other lasts as far as width and fit? Do I need to go to a wider size?  Outiger i assume the shoe feels good for you but looks like fit is to narrow based on lacing width.  I would be ordering without trying on and hate dealing with a return.  

•  

Pony
    OUTIGERTT

Not being critical but i noticed that at the top of the shoe the lacing seems to be wider than the FJ  shoe fitting would suggest ( thumb width or 5/8" apart at eyelets)  So my inquiry is -- are the DNA's narrower than other lasts as far as width and fit? Do I need to go to a wider size?  Outiger i assume the shoe feels good for you but looks like fit is to narrow based on lacing width.  I would be ordering without trying on and hate dealing with a return.

That feature (U-Throat) actually makes them wider, these do not follow the thumb rule like FJ's other models.