2014 New Shoes

2014 New Shoes

• 1664 points

19hole
    CTigerI am looking for the black with silver trim in a size 11M.  I was told mid August for this particular model.  I might have found some at a local course, just have to go see if it the right size tomorrow.

I see a ship date of 8/4 for that style and size....

I knew it was an August ship date, I have been looking in my local area for that model in the mean time.  Just waiting to hear back from two more courses before I go into foot stomping pouty mode.  hahahaha.  That is one comfortable shoe.  

•  
    The all brown pair are the latest....... Classics..... Ooh my!

•  

Guys, I was lucky enough to be selected as the winner of the FJ Wins, You Win for the Byron Nelson Championship.  Here's a photo of the swag.  And yes, I know I need shoe trees, but they just arrived today.  I'll have to go out and get some tomorrow.  Shoes are DryJoys Tours Style 53607.

•  

Congrats!

•  

Congrats Ted!

• 1936 points

Congrats!    

•  

Well done Ted. Always great to see a fellow FJA win at the contest level.

• 5050 points

Way to go Ted!  I'm very jealous of the those Dry Joys. I really need a pair of all white shoe but keep postponing the purchase because I'm optimistic I'll win one of these contests.

•  
    Congrats Ted, nice choice!
  •  

Ted congrats did not have time to read post but you need shoe trees

• 1645 points

Congrats man that's a great score for yourself!  I haven't tried the PTL glove yet but may have to order it one of these days.  

•  

golferdrmjr
    Congrats Ted, nice choice!

Don, my choice was the black with the white slash, but they were no longer available.  This was my second choice.  Yeah, I know I now have four pairs of essentially all white shoes, but they can be worn with so many different colors, especially shorts.

•  

Great looking shoes Ted and way to go wit the swag!!

•  

Couldn't pass up this deal on a pair of White and Brown/Black Pyramid Saddles. I really like the White and Blue pair I have, so there you go.

•  

Well done Don.

Personally thins the Pyramid is a great looking shoe!