2014 New Shoes

2014 New Shoes

• 1676 points

I tried to order some of the black DNA shoes today and was told they will not be available until August.  So I guess I will have to wait to have black pair to go with my white/reds.  

• 1768 points

3rd times a charm for my shoes pic?!!!

• 2583 points

CTiger
    I tried to order some of the black DNA shoes today and was told they will not be available until August.  So I guess I will have to wait to have black pair to go with my white/reds.

I also received the same comment from our proshop about some of the DNA's - ordered a pair of white with Blue also was willing to settle for the white but same delays.  seems that these are such a success FJ can't keep up with demand.

•  

Neither of these are technically new, but they're new to me.  Justin didn't need them anymore and made me an offer for both I couldn't refuse.  I felt obligated to give these Icons a proper home!

•  

Never hurts to get great hand-me-downs.

•  

My rep told me a lot of the DNAs on back-ordered until the middle of June (at the earliest).

•  

What sizes and colors are you guys looking for?

• 1676 points

I am looking for the black with silver trim in a size 11M.  I was told mid August for this particular model.  I might have found some at a local course, just have to go see if it the right size tomorrow.  

•  

Picked up a pair of the M Project shoes witht he BOA system from Footlocker.com on closeout at a great price a couple of weeks ago.  Just had an opportunity to give them a try this weekend.  I was surprised how much I liked the BOA system and it really kept a great fit throughout the round. 

•  

Good bit different than your Icons, heh, Mike?

•  

Mike_C
    from Footlocker.com on closeout

Oops... I meant golflocker.com!  Great prices and quick shipping!

• 1768 points

Good looking shoes Mike C; and I've heard as well that the BOA system is worth every penny.  Going to have to try it out.  

•  

CTiger
    I am looking for the black with silver trim in a size 11M.  I was told mid August for this particular model.  I might have found some at a local course, just have to go see if it the right size tomorrow.

I see a ship date of 8/4 for that style and size....

• 1988 points

Nice Mike!   Love those shoes, especially at the amazing price they are going for now.    

•  

pulplvr
    Good bit different than your Icons, heh, Mike?

DB9Boilers
    I've heard as well that the BOA system is worth every penny.  Going to have to try it out.

Certainly quite a bit different than the Icons in the collection, but the shoes were very light and comfortable.  To be honest, I purchased these more to give the BOA a try more than anything else and see if I liked it enough to order the BOA on my DNA's.  From the one round I have played with them, I like the BOA system more than I thought I would.  Based on this, I already asked my local golf shop to order some DNAs with the BOA to add to the collection.