2014 New Shoes

2014 New Shoes

•  

My hero!

•  

Bobby, I really like those banana croc and white asyms.  Your FJ City's aren't bad either.  Any reason you chose the spiked version and then took the spikes out?

•  

pulplvr
    Bobby, I really like those banana croc and white asyms.  Your FJ City's aren't bad either.  Any reason you chose the spiked version and then took the spikes out?

That specific model doesn't come in spikeless.

•  

Hey Bobby... when you get tired of those white-yellow croc shoes you let me know. Those have my name all over them from "Hokies Resale Shop" when the time is right.

•  

There's two pair of Classics - White/Yellow Shields and a Classic with White/Banana Print Saddles just waiting for the right buyer (just to heavy for me to break out) - know waiting to see what print will come out next -  about time we saw something new.

•  

Too bad the White/Banana saddles are not 12W......banana boats.....ha...ha....my size......

•  

Go Hokies
    There's two pair of Classics - White/Yellow Shields and a Classic with White/Banana Print Saddles just waiting for the right buyer (just to heavy for me to break out) - know waiting to see what print will come out next -  about time we saw something new.

Yeah, have been waiting patiently for a sky or royal blue print or patent ... think that would be very popular thus a big seller !!!

HINT! HINT! HINT!

• 1676 points

Got my new kicks in today and they sure are pretty.  Now to order some in black and another white pair with blue accents. 

•  

Devin has the correct answer - really wanted that color as a spikeless wear - working fine for me.

• 1759 points

Nice looking shoes Chuck, I saw those online for sale and wanted to pull the trigger as well

• 1759 points

Nice looking shoes Tim

• 1759 points

I recently purchased the White/Navy M Project Spikeless.  Love them!!

• 1759 points

Here is the pic of the M project spikeless.

• 1978 points

Second try is a charm DB9!

• 67 points

George Hannon was the golf pro at Morris Willams municipal golf course in Austin , Texas for many years.He was  also the head golf coach at the University of Texas for many years , he was there when Kite and Crenshaw were there.He had a Texas license plate that read EvnPar. I always thought that was cool.