2014 New Shoes

2014 New Shoes

•  

My 2013 participation was limited, but I'm coming in hot for 2014!

I just had to do it.  I retired my old Icons to the range, and picked up these bad boys for game day

These will be for kicking around the practice facility or playing par 3's with the wife.  Anybody wear these just out and about?

•  

ChuckZ
    ...that is not close to Longhorn orange.....that is more Tennessee or Florida orange......

The orange tortoise is somewhere in the middle but, living in Texas, I'm sure it will be mistaken for Texas orange.  I loved the print and figured it would be good to go with some clothing I have with orange accents.  Freddy - I will take care not wear them if we are playing together.... unfortunately I don't have any maroon shoes....

•  

Good job Josh. I use the Casuals as an out and about shoe. I love the comfort and actually get a lot of compliments on them from folks who expect them to be from a sneaker company, not a golf company.

•  

Looking good Josh!  I have a pair of Casuals I wear out and about.  I have a casual dress code at work, so those are my go to shoes for work.

•  

Nice Icons Josh, I like my white and coral pair. If I did not have so many shoes already, I would get a pair like yours. :-)

•  

joshgiano
    My 2013 participation was limited, but I'm coming in hot for 2014!

I just had to do it.  I retired my old Icons to the range, and picked up these bad boys for game day

These will be for kicking around the practice facility or playing par 3's with the wife.  Anybody wear these just out and about?

I wear those shoes everywhere Josh.  They are pretty cheap right now, so I will pick up another pair.  So very comfy and perfect for any occasion.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    joshgianoMy 2013 participation was limited, but I'm coming in hot for 2014!

I wear those shoes everywhere Josh.  They are pretty cheap right now, so I will pick up another pair.  So very comfy and perfect for any occasion.

TT

Do those come in a Wide width....trying to find them on sale but all seem to be Medium.......

• 2556 points

ChuckZ --- not sure of your size but try this at Budget Golf - they show size 9 - 11 in wide

www.budgetgolf.com/FootJoy-Contour-Casual-Golf-Shoes-White-Gray.html

good luck.

•  

Pretty sporty there, Josh.  Congrats!

•  

Nice selections, Josh.  I, too, have two pair of Contour Casuals that I wear out and about, but not for golf.  I find them comfortable, stylish, and remarkable.

• 1750 points

Any tried the Footjoy M Project Spikeless?  They are real cheap right now and I need a pair of really comfortable shoes for the new season.  They look like a thin sole and not sure if they would be comfortable or not but might be worth a try?

•  

DB9Boilers
    Any tried the Footjoy M Project Spikeless?  They are real cheap right now and I need a pair of really comfortable shoes for the new season.  They look like a thin sole and not sure if they would be comfortable or not but might be worth a try?

They are extremely comfortable, very soft underfoot.

• 3506 points

Devin_Gmitter
    DB9BoilersAny tried the Footjoy M Project Spikeless?  They are real cheap right now and I need a pair of really comfortable shoes for the new season.  They look like a thin sole and not sure if they would be comfortable or not but might be worth a try?  They are extremely comfortable, very soft underfoot.

I second this statement. Also very stable and a joy on and off the course to wear.

•  

Continuing to build the FJ collection this year and picked up a pair of dark brown smooth / brown croc print Icons on closeout from golflocker.com for $99.  Nice brown shoe to go with my winter wardrobe at a great price.  Also tried some of the Merino Tour socks that were on clearance and liked them so much I had to order more!

•  

Nice shoes Mike, pulplvr and myself have that same shoe. It's a classic brown shoe that looks good with lots of trousers in tans, browns, and blues. Wear them well.