2014 New Shoes

2014 New Shoes

• 322 points

So are nice looking shoes Dallin. I just got a pair of the FJ Professions that I wear to the office. Really like them so far.

•  

Dallin:  Those brown/crocs are very classic.  Like  :-)

•  

Finally a nice enough day to break out the new in box Classics I recently picked up.

•  

Tyler, don't wear those in the winter up there!

•  

Those are beautiful, Tyler.

•  

Tar Heel
    Tyler, don't wear those in the winter up there!

Thus the reason why I waited  for a non rainy/snowy day. I am going to continue the hunt for another pair on FleaBay.

•  

Tyler those are simply beautiful man.  Very jealous!

• 2507 points

Those are a true classic look.  Hogan probably had a pair of those.  

•  

Way to kick it up Old School!  You should have pulled these babies out for the "show us your FJ style" contest last week.  Very cool that you were able to find a new in box pair in your size.

•  

Dolfan
    Posted these in the MyJoy thread I started but they should go here as well. My first pair of My Joys, can't wait to get out in them!

Anyone other than Dolfan and Mike_C acquire the Masters green this year ?

•  

Added a pair of Charcoal Lizard Shield Tips to the growing FootJoy collection today.  Arrived at thge golf course this afternoon to find these babies waiting for me.  On top of the new shoes coming in, I was able to play golf this afternoon with Freddy and Dallin, two of the FJA's who "recruited" me to the FJC site.  Great friends, great shoes and great golf... what a great afternoon all around! (ok, maybe everything but the golf was great this afternoon... two out of three ain't bad).

•  

Mike_C
    Way to kick it up Old School!  You should have pulled these babies out for the "show us your FJ style" contest last week.  Very cool that you were able to find a new in box pair in your size.

I went for the pity vote with a pair of "beat up" FJ Professionals. It worked and I won. I have a nice pair of the new City style Professionals on the way.

TH

• 1836 points

Mike, awesome shoes and sounds like an awesome day on the course.  Sure beats working.

•  

Nice classics Tyler!  That's a great looking shoe.

•  

Tyler Higley

Mike_C

I went for the pity vote with a pair of "beat up" FJ Professionals. It worked and I won. I have a nice pair of the new City style Professionals on the way.

TH

Tyler, while I can see how the "pity" vote should have been enough :-), according to the rules you were randomly picked. But the best part is that no matter how it happened, You Won!

6. Winners will be selected at random from the entire pool of submissions at the close of the contest period, subject to FJ’s review and approval of the results, and whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Contest.