2014 New Shoes

2014 New Shoes

•  

TNT009

The Farms in Rancho Santa Fe...... No house on course was under 4,000 sf! When you roll in and see Bentleys and Feraris.. You know it's $$$$ !!

And T$$$ was there! :-)

•  

Had a few members say I can't come back because I was making them look bad...SDSU Women's teams was playing a round there, they got skills!

•  

Those are quite the shoes to complement that Nassau outfit, Todd.

•  

TNT I'm sure you made a real impression  - million $ look for million $ surroundings.

Would LOVE to be that adventurous with my FJ choices !!!

•  
    Good looking shoes Chuck. Way to break in the new models in style!
  •  

The FJ Obsession is Spreading amongst my Golf Group  !  Latest Addition...Took them in action but can't find the pic now?  : (

•  

Hey 3G, haven't seen you in a while..... Nice shoes!

•  

Hey Todd - Yes, have been missing in action on the FJC Site....Making efforts to catch up with all the postings of you FJ Fashionista's. Shoes are great but they are one of the Gal's in my regular Foursome...My growing Collection of FJs are

inspiring bold moves !

TNT009
    Hey 3G, haven't seen you in a while..... Nice shoes!

•  

These beauties arrived in the mail for me yesterday.  They are some new work shoes.  They are the FJ Professional Spikeless, Brown Smooth and Brown Croc Print.

•  

Looking good for the office, Dallin.  Like that look; wear my Icons frequently to my office (whichever course I'm playing that day).

• 851 points

fredcloss
    Being an Aggie, I can't say I like the color of the shoes Mike. LOL I do like your personalization; however.

Have to disagree Fred, the color makes them even more Awesome...Although it's ILLINI Orange for me.

Great MyJoys!!

•  

pulplvr
    wear my Icons frequently to my office (whichever course I'm playing that day).

Must be nice, Ted.  Would love to have my office whichever course I'm playing that day.  Hopefully one day I will be there too!

•  

Love the brown. Nice combo!

•  

Good looking shoes, Dallin.  I have a similar pair of Icons and really like the combo with the smooth brown / brown croc.

• 1979 points

Posted these in the MyJoy thread I started but they should go here as well. My first pair of My Joys, can't wait to get out in them!