2014 New Shoes

2014 New Shoes

• 3 points

Can't wait to get my feet in a pair of those white an blue DNA!!!!!

•  

Pony
    I just ordered a pair of FJ Icons (older style Asyms with coral caiman) on sale for $79.99 thru www.golfshoediscounts.com/.../category.aspx

They have some of these and a few other Icon styles at this price as well as some at $99.99.  worth a look for bargain hunters.  

I have been looking at this shoe for awhile since I purchased the Black with Brown style.  I may have to delay my purchase of a pair of the DNA's till midseason now.

I love these!  Great kicks

•  

Pony:  Love those coral and white shoes.  Good find.........those tours I picked up were on sale for $99.95.....

•  

I will really be getting in the Masters spirit this weekend with the most recent addition to my FJ collection.  I just received these white Shield Tips with green snake print saddle and the dark green patent accent.  The golf course is starting to green up to match and I am ready to put these babies into play!

• 4904 points

@MikeC, those are really, really nice. Great choice and great timing for Masters week.

•  

These beauties were waiting for me when I got home yesterday.  I will be trying to wait for the grass to green up before breaking them out.  Special thanks to our regional FJ Rep Bobby Rucker

TT

•  

Tim, great looking shoes

•  

Red and white for you? Who would have ever guessed.....

I recommend changing to red spikes.

•  

Nice looking shoes guys, wear them well!

•  

Nice shoes, Mike and Tim. Everybody's all "Hey, look at my new shoes" and I'm just sitting here like "Dang, I wish there was a DNA for women."

•  

Looking great!

• 2474 points

Great looking shoes in both cases.  Green shields are definitely say "THE MASTERS" and the red and white DNA's - are tempting as a Wisconsin Badger fan but have my eye on the blue and whites once I win some proshop credit this season.

•  

Mike C.--great snag on those Masters shield tips.  I'm sure you'll love them for years to come.  Tim T.--never a doubt as to which model of the DNA you'd pick up.  Only issue was how long it would take you to get them.  Wear with pride, both of you.

•  

I just picked up some new FJ City professionals to wear to work.  What a great shoe.  Very light and comfortable right out of the box.  First day I am wearing them, but again they feel terrific.  Might have to expand into some of the other offerings.  I have been wearing the FJ professionals for years now and not sure I would switch back.  I used to have serval pairs of work shoes, but they never felt as comfortable as the Professional line.  At this point I would never go back.  FJ all the way....

• 4904 points

Just got a my first pair of M-Projects (spiked) and put them to the test today. Absolutely loved the comfort when walking 18.