Report a Friend

Report a Friend

•  

The day after Christmas, my wife and I went to Las Vegas for some good times and relaxation.  Despite a what might be a broken rib on me (another story), I contacted a friend for a round of golf.  We played the Mountain Course at Angel Park GC.  He surprised me in his new black/red spiked MProjects!  He said he tried other brands along with them and decided MProjects were it.  He was so proud of them and were also excited to show me that he's converted to FJs.  I wish I took a picture of it.

As I type here, I realize that everyone here has probably had the same experience with your friends outside the community... just happy to report here.

•  

Cool story.... The people I've swayed to FJ were impressed with the My Joy program and it's customization capabilities.

•  

What a terrific tale, Noel.  Always nice to hear that someone has recognized that the FJ product is the best there is.

• 4110 points

I really like FJs multitude of styles, color configuration, custom option, and price points. There is a FJ option for every golfer.

• 1123 points

I try and steer every person who comes into our pro shop to look at the FJ lines and buy the best.  We might only have a small amount to show, but it surely draws attention when I am working.  Always good to hear somebody else has come to enjoy the best.  

• 3673 points

I do my best to show off my FJs and talk them up as often as possible.  I've found that usually once a season or so Ill see a friend wearing a pair of FJs that they hadn't been last time I had seen them.  I consider it my good deed for the year :)

•  

In another thread, (there's always a first time), I mentioned my guys followed me to the FJ shoe dept.

Here's a picture of my good buddy who couldn't be more proud of his all white Icons, when we played Big Horn CC.

I just need to work on the hat :-)

•  

Sweet looking shoes and a great story No'l. Well done my friend.

•  

Great story! and keep up the good work promoting the FJ Brand!!

I guess we are lucky that FJ is the leader in golf shoes so it is easy to discuss with others! LOL

•  

:-)  you are correct!  We know it!  But strong marketing makes many think otherwise- some are just lost in the currents with a mix match.  But when they see someone consistent in FJ brand, they all remember who and which brand is superior and they begin their way back to the good ol' FootJoy brand.  Their questions are answered without asking... "Why are my shoes like sponge instead of water proof?"  It usually starts from there.  ....that's been a few of my experience.  FJ Style, now that just speaks for it self like you meant it!