New DryJoys Tour Casuals Spikeless Golf Shoes - White

New DryJoys Tour Casuals Spikeless Golf Shoes - White

• 1362 points

I have to say, these are the best casuals I've seen to date!

• 3284 points

Hmm...I haven't seen these? DryJour Tour Casuals?  Or am I just missing something. Pics?

• 1362 points

CHECK THIS OUT:

www.golfsmith.com/display

•  

i just got an email from golflocker that had them.  first time i've seen them.  i like them, but not sure i'll get them.  they are at a price point that i just jump to the icons.  not that they are priced poorly, just for me personally and how i look at my purchases, i'll just spend a little more for another pair of icons.  i will however probably pick up a pair or two of the new superlites.  

•  

One of the new shoes for 2014.  Looked super sharp when I saw them in person.

•  

tdogg21
    i just got an email from golflocker that had them.  first time i've seen them.  i like them, but not sure i'll get them.  they are at a price point that i just jump to the icons.  not that they are priced poorly, just for me personally and how i look at my purchases, i'll just spend a little more for another pair of icons.  i will however probably pick up a pair or two of the new superlites.

ICON's retail of MSRP of $270 is far more than the asking price of DryJoys Casual.  Golfers will be very surprised when they slip this shoe on.  We will be releasing more info about it in the coming weeks. 

•  

I'm all over these babies!!!  They look great in person!  I am going for the white/lime combo... :-)

•  

Sharp looking shoe and priced at $149.00.  The blue and white and black and red are not bad looking but love the black,grey and yellow combination.  Found the 3 colors at tgw.com.  Just might have to try a pair for the summer

•  

My bad on the price....tgw at $99 and golflocker $89.......must have been looking at another pair price.....be sure to check dates available on colors......sorry.....

• 1362 points

This was quite a surprise release. Was it previously announced on the FJ website?

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    tdogg21i just got an email from golflocker that had them.  first time i've seen them.  i like them, but not sure i'll get them.  they are at a price point that i just jump to the icons.  not that they are priced poorly, just for me personally and how i look at my purchases, i'll just spend a little more for another pair of icons.  i will however probably pick up a pair or two of the new superlites.  ICON's retail of MSRP of $270 is far more than the asking price of DryJoys Casual.  Golfers will be very surprised when they slip this shoe on.  We will be releasing more info about it in the coming weeks.

you are exactly right.  and i hesitated saying anything because i didn't want people to think the DryJoy Casuals were overpriced.  Just for me personally, the way i look at things, if i'm going to spend over $125, i will just save a little more and go with Icons.  i guess it's one of those arbitrary lines i have.  below $125, and i don't think much about it.  over $125 and i think longer and debate how much i really want something.  and usually i just decide to save and spend a little more to get something i really want.  crazy i know, but it works for me.  :)

now, with that said, i will try a pair on and that might change my mind.  but for now, i have my contour casuals and possibly either superlights or spikeless sports to fill my casual spikeless spot in the rotation and Icons for my regular playing shoes.  i like my icons so much, i'm not sure anything will unseat them.

• 3284 points

Huh, looks like the retailers jumped the gun on the release.

Am looking forward to more details on these shoes.  I love my DJT's for the solid feel AND I also love my CC's for their relaxed fit. Will be interesting to see how they differ in terms of support/structure. The sole certainly looks more substantial than the CC's and the picture of the spike-less spikes look pretty "meaty".

•  

Chuck you posted a pic of the Superlite CT's... 

these are the DJ Casuals!

AND I'm totally ordering these babies NOW!  :-)

• 1123 points

Those are some sharp looking shoes.  One of the assistant pro's where I work was asking me about them and if I had heard anything here on the forum.  Might have to add a pair of these to the arsenal after release date.

• 3284 points

Thanks for posting a larger picture. They do look good; i like the perforated look.