Lilac Lizard Back

Lilac Lizard Back

•  

Didnt know if the community was alerted, but its back!

And a free leather My Joy bag tag with orders!!!

• 2038 points

If I were only a TCU or Northwestern fan.

•  

Thanks TNT. See it's back in a limited capacity.

This is not common, right?, or am I missing something?

•  

This means you can have a pair like these below.

•  

I've got a pair of lilac Classics on white base, otherwise I'd be like you Hokie.. Great shoe!

•  

Lilac is a wonderful color as it's not too in your face (similar hue to banana). I grabbed these with Lilac Croc.

• 4586 points

I love those shoes guys!  It's too bad I don't need (ie can't currently justify) a pair :(

•  

Good ole days!

•  

I don't have anything to wear with it or I would order a pair!

•  

C'mon Rick, find a better excuse to buy another pair! I know you can pull something off!

•  

19hole
    I don't have anything to wear with it or I would order a pair!

The new Carmel Collection sir....

•  

The passion of purple reigns here....It relates to imagination, spirituality and inspires high ideals all important tools on the Golf Course !!!

•  

Tar Heel
    19holeI don't have anything to wear with it or I would order a pair!

The new Carmel Collection sir....

I do know about that collection.  The issue is they just don't match any of the tartans!

•  

Have to admit purple is not a first choice for me but after seeing all the pics I may order some purple! They are really cool!

•  

If you have any inclinations towards getting some MyJoys with the Lilac Lizard, you won't be disappointed if you do. It's a very nice looking print, whether you go wild with the base color as I have or use black or white. These are my favorite pair and never fail to draw positive comments from others.