Finding it hard to retire my first pair of Icons

Finding it hard to retire my first pair of Icons

•  

Feel your pain Josh,

My first two pairs of icons #52039 White/Black Saddle and #52054 Black/Black Saddle are sadly approaching retirement too.

Probably get one more summer out of them ... maybe two ... but seriously considering (with a very heavy heart) ordering replacements.

Think there are still some 52062's still floating about but going fast so now maybe the time to act on replacing yours.

•  

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling a bit sentimental about my golf shoes (not too surprised here).  I think I'll take the advise to keep building the collection.  I'll keep the trusty 52062's for the range or a quick 9 with the wife.  Soon enough I'll snag another pair to put in the starting lineup.

• 387 points

Glad to hear all the good experiences with Icon.  I won a pair and a Pure Touch Limited glove in the Footjoy Sweepstakes when Webb Simpson won at the Shriners.  I am really excited to try them.  I have a pair of SuperLite shoes now.  Footjoy have been great helping to get me the right size based on the different shoe design.

•  

dpctlh
    Glad to hear all the good experiences with Icon.  I won a pair and a Pure Touch Limited glove in the Footjoy Sweepstakes when Webb Simpson won at the Shriners.  I am really excited to try them.  I have a pair of SuperLite shoes now.  Footjoy have been great helping to get me the right size based on the different shoe design.

Congrats and welcome to the Community!

•  

dpctlh

Oh man you're ruined for life.  A PTL and ICONS, you'll never be able to go back again.  Game them well, and congrats on the win.  I started with SuperLites too (great shoes), but the ICON is on a whole new level.