XPS-1 Myjoys

XPS-1 Myjoys

• 4586 points

Saw on facebook that they're available.  Is that new?  I thought I had seen them as an option prior?

•  

etakmit
    Saw on facebook that they're available.  Is that new?  I thought I had seen them as an option prior?

It is a fairly new option, we did a fairly quiet launch of the new XPS-1 about a month ago.  

There are golfers who simply will not wear anything else and we felt it could find a comfortable home in the MyJoys program.

•  

It's XPS-1 day.

WOOT WOOT

TT

• 4586 points

Devin_Gmitter
    etakmitSaw on facebook that they're available.  Is that new?  I thought I had seen them as an option prior?  It is a fairly new option, we did a fairly quiet launch of the new XPS-1 about a month ago.  

There are golfers who simply will not wear anything else and we felt it could find a comfortable home in the MyJoys program.

Devin,

The XPS are on my list of "to acquire" as I simply love the look.  I'm just happy for more options in the MyJoys program :)

• 1720 points

I will be making an order for a pair of these wonderful shoes around the end of year holidays.  No custom options for me since I will be doing it from work and our company does not allow us to do that anymore.  But will still be sporting new kicks come the start of Spring golfing season.

•  

They are only available as MyJoys, essentially a custom shoe.  If your company doesn't allow "custom" orders, how can you order them from work?  Perhaps you should try phoning your order in direct to FJ.

• 1720 points

Well just figured out they are not on the regular menu anymore, thanks for pointing this out pulplvr.  So I guess I will have to pay full price for getting a pair of these and will now be able to have an awesome color combination to boot.  Maybe my most awesome brother OUTIGER will buy me some for my birthday.  hahahahahahahahaha

• 2240 points

To Devin, thank you so much for keeping the XPS-1 around.  I'm glad FJ decided to do so.  And you're right, I won't wear anything else.  To each their own, but I've never found a more comfortable and stable golf shoe.  The wife won't be happy about me buying another pair, but I buy her something shiny, she may look the other way...I hope.