Icon Spikeless.

Icon Spikeless.

• 5586 points

www.footjoy.com/.../productview.asp

This rocks.

•  

I saw these the other night when I was looking through the catalog.....really great looking pair of shoes.......too bad they are spikeless.......I personally prefer golf shoes with spikes because I am a big framed person (6'3") and do need that extra grip.....my goal is to slow down swing.....is working and hitting ball farther.....cz   )

• 5451 points

ChuckZ
    I am a big framed person (6'3") and do need that extra grip.....my goal is to slow down swing   )

Chuck - there's some who advocate spikeless for this exact reason.  I'm 6'2" and a medium frame :)  In my recent experience with my spikeless CC's, I've found no issues on the course -- anywhere.  I can also say that it's tough to over swing with these.

• 3548 points

I was very skeptical about spikeless shoes for a while and I finally purchased a pair of Sport Spikeless and I love them. I have since invested in a pair of M Project Spikeless and I love those as well. I've had no issues with the spikeless and the grip has been fine, I've even played a couple times in the rain with no issues.