How many pair of Golf Shoes do you own?

How many pair of Golf Shoes do you own?

• 5544 points

I have 5 pair.

•  

There's already a thread on this subject, though of course it is focused on how many FJ shoes does one have.

• 5390 points

I own 4 pairs. Would like to move that to 6.

•  

Twelve.......some are soon to go the footjoy heaven.....the hurricane season will soon be over and I will send them out in style, having known they have served me well and there is no life left.....contours forever....have a couple of pair of spikeless that I wear as a volunteer at tournaments and then as much as I hate to admit it, two pair are not the best....cz : )

•  

Somewhere between 20 & 25, but who's counting

• 2756 points

I have 9 pair...all FJ.

• 351 points

A little over a dozen, 5 are FJ, but their numbers are going to be increasing.

•  

Don't count, more concerned about if I have all the colors covered!

• 886 points

I have 14 pairs (had to go count).  It's about 10 too many :)

•  

LOL - my wife says "too many", but there is no such thing. I'm at 16 and counting.

•  

I don't count either - but somewhere around 100 -  25 or so Classics, 1 Contour casual, at least 75 ICONs (I just try not do buy the same pair twice).

•  

I only have 17 pairs of FootJoys, I can count that high. :-) Plus they are all in the same place. Then there are six more pairs for practice range work only. If I have to hit off of matts, I don't want to use awesome FootJoys.

•  

I have 10 pairs: 1 pair of sports, 1 pair of spike less ICONs for coaching, and 8 pairs of ICONs.  

• 1763 points

Holy Cow Mr. Tar Heel! I've got some shopping to do in catching up to my FJ Community...I'm only at 3 pairs.

• 1763 points

WOW! I certainly need to get out more often...LOL! Must be a pretty nice collage sight to see.