Ordering...

Ordering...

•  

My latest pair of Asymetricals have been ordered through my main FJ Swami! And if you look really close, you'll see them on "what's being ordered right now on MyJoys".....

•  

The navy and yellow, I suppose.......very classic and very sharp.....I guess you can never have too many pairs of MyJoys......you might also want to buy stock in FILA.......might as well get some dividends on you purchases......ha...ha...seriously.....cz

•  

Nice Randy, you have enough yellow to go with those?

•  

And how many shoes do we now have big guy?? You are definitely makeing me jealous.

•  

Can't wait to see next box's contents!

•  

golferdrmjr
    Nice Randy, you have enough yellow to go with those?

Not yet Don. But as you will soon see, there are plenty of new "options" coming out to support this purchase. BTW, GO Blue!

Eagle, I don't really count them, because it seems so ostentacious..... And half my shoes are in Michigan still, so I really don't know!

•  

When I get the shipping notice I will send you the tracking number,  thanks again!

• 1686 points

Are we all allowed to work with your FJ Swami? What is the Swami special? :)

•  

Nice choice TH. Have contemplated those myself but not quite enough yellow to justify that at present ... but a real fan of the banana croc.

FJ / DEVIN  -  A SIMILAR  PRINT IN EITHER LIGHT / SKY / ROYAL BLUE WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

Yeah, there it is!

I thought I caught that. . .

That's going to be a he77uva pair, TH!

•  

I saw them go by.  I'm almost ready to order my next pair.

•  

Adam62482
    Are we all allowed to work with your FJ Swami? What is the Swami special? :)

Adam.... I am not at liberty to disclose this information as of yet. This is one of those opportunities that comes with time, contribution, and patience. You are getting closer though!

Patience young Jedi......

•  

Very nice shoes Randy...

•  

Good look Randy!

•  

well done my friend! The Wolverines will be proud.