ENTER TO WIN FJ ICON!

ENTER TO WIN FJ ICON!

•  

EMKelly0106

Is the drawing in the morning?  Definitely have my fingers crossed too!

Yes, the drawing took place programmatically at 12:01AM this morning.  

We had over 10,000 entries this week for the 2 pairs of FJ ICON shoes.  We are still verifying the winners, but they hail from Venice, FL and Blackstone, MA.

We will post them on the microsite and on the "Sweepstakes" page of the community some time today.

ML

•  

I didn't win...I thought for sure that I was a lock to win a pair.  I see purchasing a pair in my future.

•  

memphisunited

I didn't win...I thought for sure that I was a lock to win a pair.  I see purchasing a pair in my future.

3 more weeks and 6 more pairs up for grabs!

•  

Mike Lowe

memphisunited

3 more weeks and 6 more pairs up for grabs!

I'm there...how about helping a brother out with the computer picking the winners... :)

•  

I checked them out and entered. To date, I haven't won, but congrats are in order to the new winners. I'll keep trying. Maybe this last week is my turn for the Icons.

•  

Kelly, Here ar the names of the recent winners.

Randal Yanagisawa and Eloy Guajardo. Please notice neither your name or mine are in this. I thought we both a the "FIX" in.

•  

Still trying to win. Maybe this last week.

•  

I think they are just trying to make us sweat.  We are a shoo-in for this weeks drawing! :)

•  

sweet!

•  

Who won the two pairs up for grabs this week?!

Congratulations to the winners.

•  

It's not me... :(