Not Just Golf Shoes...

Not Just Golf Shoes...

•  

While FJ will always be the shoe of choice for golfing, I also happen to be crazy about other forms of shoes, including my dress shoes. So I thought I'd share a little Tar Heel number I acquired recently and wore in to work today!

•  

pictures please!!!

•  

Those are some nice looking shoes Randy. Lucky for me I saw the picture on Facebook as it looks like the picture didn't upload here.

•  

That is what FJ makes spikeless shoes for!

•  

Lets try this again.

•  

Randy,

I just snapped a picture of my contour casuals, but the image was too large to insert.  I wear FJ shoes to work just about every day.  They are great around the office.

•  

Randy, love the shoes (not sure about the sox) and what is with all you guys wearing jeans to work?

Guess the burning question is what colour shirt went with this ensemble?

And further ... you mentioned CRAZY before anyone else

•  

Randy, love the shoes (not sure about the sox) and what is with all you guys wearing jeans to work?

Guess the burning question is what colour shirt went with this ensemble?

And further ... you mentioned CRAZY before anyone else

•  

Should also use the pic for the "Show your socks" thread. :-)

•  

i have FJ professionals and spikeless classics for when i have to go to meetings and contour casuals for the rest of the time.

• 2556 points

nice shoes Tar Heel.Like the socks are those FJ?

•  

Great looking shoe.  I personally have a number of saddle dress shoes but not FJs.  If I need another pair will definitely look into FJ.  Thanks for the pix.  cz

•  

OKee Dokeeee

So the socks are from J Crew and are a Grey sock with an Orange pencil stripe. The shirt I wore has similat colors in it, but it also has a Carolina Blue lining in the collar AND the underside of the cuff. So it was all tied in, just in case you thought I made a color faux pas....

Croc, as for the jeans. My firm allows casual dress on Fridays, so if I am not going to the course after work I usually take advantage of that little perk.