I Spy?

I Spy?

•  

Hello Dev... Did I spy that the new Icons will have Champs spikes that will color coordinated with the laces and stitching on the shoe? Totally awesome!

•  

That will be a must. Hope you are a good spy.

• 4468 points

I think you're right!!

•  

i noticed that picture but wasn't sure if it would be different colored spikes for each color lace or if this one just happened to both have red.

•  

If you look at the FJ page with these shoes, the laces and stitches all match the spikes; white, red, green.... Liking it very much.

•  

Need some purple ones for the white/purple asyms

•  

Noticed that the new wingtips have ringless eyelets.

Are the coloured shoelaces leather?

•  

I guess we will see about the colored spikes -  I've two pair of the new stock ICONs on order (should be delivered pretty soon).

•  

Those spikes really help with the look of the new shoe and I will be pretty cut if the antique tan pair I have my eye on don't come with the green spikes.

PLEASE keep us posted GH!

•  

You did spy correctly.

•  

Ever watchful....... Looking for a bit of MyJoys here...

•  

You must have your sources Bobby.

Thought they were an August release.

Got my eye on the antique tan ... am I'm not really a brown shoe kind of guy ... and think the green accents look great.

•  

Would be a fantastic option for coloured spikes to be introduced as part of MYJOYS.

•  

I placed an order through my rep in mid-June - knowing that the shoes would come sometime late July or early August.

•  

No doubt you are his biggest personal client (bigger even than some small golf clubs) and obviously deserving of preferential treatment so very appropriate that you are the first to get the newest model.

Let us know how you go and your thoughts on the newest Icon.