FJ ICON Asymmetrical

FJ ICON Asymmetrical

• 1763 points

Just ordered my second pair of Asymmetrical in 2 years, this time with spikes and no BOA tech. Being flat footed I'm looking forward to a more comfortable feel and balance.

•  

Well done Chef. Look forward to seeing some pictures of them when you get them.

And welcome to the Community, feel free to join in with the rest of the FootJoy fans.

•  

Welcome, and thanks for posting!  Good call on the Asymmetrical Icons with spikes, Chef!  I am also an Icon fan.  Hope to see a picture- we'd love to see them!

• 3718 points

Can't wait to see them :)  I have a pair of ICONs and a pair of dryjoys tours coming.  New shoes are always fun :)

•  

Welcome to the Forum, Chef.  You will truly enjoy those Asyms, as you already know from your first pair.  Stick with us on the Forum and post some pictures so all of us FJ aficionados can ooh and aah over your gear.

•  

Asyms are the go to shoe, love the sporty look, congrats!

• 1763 points

Thank you for the warm welcome! Wow, love the FJ Community and looking forward to sharing the love and passion of MyJoys and Golf!

• 1763 points

YAH!! I was so anxious to get my new Asyms I selected the two week delivery...LOL! Just in time for my birthday Aug 3rd.

• 1763 points

My feet are feeling better already....

• 1763 points

Thank you! Absolutely, I'm sticking with this elite group of FJ aficionados. Pictures coming soon...

• 1763 points

My feet are feeling happy already!

•  

CHEFRAD
    My feet are feeling happy already!

Welcome to the FJC CHEFRAD.

Love the white/navy combo and you will fit right in as the Asymetrical is a firm favourite of many in the community.

• 3718 points

Very nice :)  

• 1763 points

Thank you!!

• 1763 points

Thank you CROCMAN!