What's best for walkers

What's best for walkers

• 14 points

I play regularly and wear Dry-Joys Tour. Since I walk, are these the best shoes for me?  Any suggestions, comments based on your golfing experiences?

•  

Welcome to the FJC Jerry.

Any of the FJ line is great for walking.  I personally wear my Contours Casuals a bunch right now and one of my playing partners wears his M Projects.  I walk in all of my different shoes like Icons,XPS-1's , and Sports.

It's all in your individual preference.

TT

•  

So long as you have the correct size, all of the FJ line are great for walking. Still, my favorite for walking rounds are the FJ Sport. They are light, very comfortable and have lots of traction. Perhaps that's why so many touring pros wear the FJ Sport.

•  

TNT and I just walked Torrey Pines wearing Icons. I like them a lot, nine pairs and counting on getting more!

•  

Hi Jerry,  I walk all my rounds in Dryjoys Tour's and have found them treating my feet, very well walking the course. OUTIGER is right though ALL Footjoy shoes are made for walking. you can't go wrong as long as it's Footjoy :)

Welcome to the Community !

•  

Icons rule!

• 2628 points

There is no "one type fits all". If you have some others in the closet try them,but if you are comfortable  in The Tours that's probably what you need.

• 2756 points

I echo the comments above.  For me personally, I go with FJ Street's...very comfy and they've held up very well.

• 989 points

I WENT FROM CLASSICS TO ICONS AND BOTH ARE GREAT FOR WALKING. EVEN WITH ALL THE SPORT SHOES I STILL STAY WITH THE ICON.