M project mesh steal

M project mesh steal

• 2033 points

So I stopped by the local sporting goods store last night to pick up some ProV's.  As I walked by the shoes I noticed a price tag on a pair of M Project mesh spikeless shoes.  $79.99, only pair with this tag on it and lucky enough that it was my size, needless to say I couldnt pass that up.   I have more than enough shoes for golf, was thinking about using this pair for more casual.   Anyone else do this?

•  

Great deal! Too bad size 10.5 - 11 never seems to have a lucky size sale.

•  

That would be a cool casual pair!  My MP has spikes, I have Contour Casuals to kick around.  But the price is tempting!!!

• 2033 points

Well I think they screwed up and put the wrong price tag on this pair.  No other shoes of the same style had a tag on it so I had to snag them up.   Have been wearing casually a bit, so comfy!!!!!   Never want to take them off!

•  

Great deal, after that you should play the lottery.

•  

Sounds like you got the deal of the year, Dirt.  Wear and enjoy those spikeless MProjects.

• 3 points

I recently got a pair of white mesh M projects.  They are super comfortable however what I have noticed is that only after a few rounds if you walk through damp grass the shoes actually start staining yellow/brown.  I know that white shoes will get dirty, but it seems disappointing that these shoes look horrible only after a few rounds...