Contour Casual shoes

Contour Casual shoes

• 340 points

Purchased a pair to wear while marshaling at the Wells Fargo this past weekend. Wore them two days straight in very wet conditions. Feet stayed dry and they were the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Bought another pair last night. Highly recommend them. Worked well playing 18 last Thursday.

•  

Quite a few Contour Casuals wearers at out club and they all praise them pretty highly.

Moving into our winter though downunder and these look to be primarily a summer shoe but I stand to be corrected.

•  

Welcome, Keith B!

Yep, no surprises, those FJ shoes are awesome!

Which model did you use for marshaling and the other pair you just picked up?

• 1466 points

Sounds about right to me! The best shoes around right now

•  

Awesome!  Can't say I am surprised since they are FootJoy!  I would say try the M:Projects next.  I have the spikeless and they are awesome!

•  

CC's are an awesome product.  I have them on at least 5 days a week.  Even more when I don't go into the office.  Great options to choose from as well.

GolfLocker.com had a pretty good sale going on them last week.

TT

• 340 points

I purchased the brown ones for the tournament and just picked up the white ones. Went and watched the tournament last Thursday in the morning and then played 18 in the afternoon. Shoes worked well for both.

• 340 points

Wore them to work yesterday. It's nIce to be able to stop at the driving range on the way home and just get out of the car with my clubs and hit.

•  

Welcome to the Community Keith B!

Congratualtions on your purchases.

I wouldn't expect anything more than the high quality that goes into all FJ products.