2013 FJ ICON Styles

2013 FJ ICON Styles

• 44 points

When will FJ be releasing its 2013 styles for the ICON line?

•  

Apparently they are on the way ... just waiting on details and release dates ... Devin???

•  

Seems like they typically come out sometime around the summer, so hopefully we are getting close.  One of the staff members can answer this better though.  Devin, any chance you can at least give us a tentative release date?  

•  

I'm waiting to hear also -  (just planning on what to order next) - and how to spend my clothing allocation for the rest of the year (new shirts and shorts on order).

•  

Go Hokies
    I'm waiting to hear also -  (just planning on what to order next) - and how to spend my clothing allocation for the rest of the year (new shirts and shorts on order).

Hey Hokies any chance of re-directing your clothging allocation downunder for me to use (happy to take just a portion)?

•  

BOA's please!

•  

My clothing thing is really bad -  Had a friend last weekend ask me how many pairs of shorts I owned?  Wasn't sure -  so I counted when I re-counted the golf shirts.  Current short count - 85  (4 pair of FJ shorts on order).

•  

I believe new styles will start in June.  The reps will have catalogs end of the month I believe.  Definitely some good stuff all around coming!

•  

The Reps will be getting the new catalog in June but some of the new styles will not be ready until December.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    The Reps will be getting the new catalog in June but some of the new styles will not be ready until December.

Thank you Sir...

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Thank you Sir...

•  

Rick better put a hard hat on and prepare for the onslaught!

• 2956 points

Go Hokies
    My clothing thing is really bad -  Had a friend last weekend ask me how many pairs of shorts I owned?  Wasn't sure -  so I counted when I re-counted the golf shirts.  Current short count - 85  (4 pair of FJ shorts on order).

Your going to have to convert your indoor Hokies basketball court into a closet.

Hokies latest thought: Let's see, should I buy all new clothes or Bermuda?

• 44 points

Thanks Devin!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Guess what I'm getting for Xmas!