XPS 1s or ICONS

XPS 1s or ICONS

• 1466 points

Need new shoes for this spring and summer. Had XPSs last year and liked them but don't love the look, a much more classic guy. Any opinions appreciated!

•  

Can't go wrong with Icons. Lots of classic looks and more modern styles as well. You won't be sorry if you get Icons!

•  

I personally love the classic lines, style, construction and comfort of ICONs and the XPS looks a little chunky to me.

But to each there own! ... as long as it's FJ you just can't go wrong.

• 1466 points

How similar is the feel of the Icons to the XPSs? (to anyone who has worn both)

•  

There are some real bargains out in the cyber-world on ICON closeouts -  great value -  way to give the ICON a try.

•  

Agreed Hokie.

It is hard to pass up the ICON with the closeout prices especially from PGS.

Go with the ICONs.

• 1466 points

About to order them! thanks for the input

• 3688 points

I'd say ICONs also - it seems you're already set against the XPS' so your mind is made up :)

•  

Icons are sharp looking and it is also has a very stable sole.  If you can try out a pair from close out like GH mentioned, you will be stoked!  

•  

Gzink96

If you swing hard and fast you may want the XPS. Stablility is superior to anything out there.

Personally, I am an Icon guy. As my friend Hokie says, lots of deals out there to give them a cost effective try. Either way you won't be disappointed.

• 1466 points

Thanks Tar Heel,

I'm all about slow and smooth so not me! Found a nice pair of Icons Asymms and they should be here soon, can't wait!

Thanks for all the input

•  

Gzink96
    I'm all about slow and smooth so not me! Found a nice pair of Icons Asymms and they should be here soon, can't wait!

Thanks for all the input

Great choice with the Icons!  Be sure to post some pics when you get them and also let us know what you think...personally I think you will be hooked!