I need opinions please

I need opinions please

• 1135 points

I would really like to know what everyone thinks about these. I am typically very conservative when it comes to shoes but for some strange reason, I feel the urge to buy these. I can see my wife's face now and I know she won't like them. Maybe that's the reason I like them so much. Thanks for your input and please give me your honest opinion. If I don't buy these, I am eying a pair of MyJoys in the same style but with the charcoal lizard print.

Thanks,

Tyler

•  

Those were the first pair I got on this job - so you know my answer!

If you can find your size, def buy them.  They will probably be a good price as well due to their age.

•  

I have the exact pair as well.  Can't go wrong with picking them.

TT

•  

The other nice thing is they will go with virtually all colors.

• 4670 points

I say don't think twice!  Just go and get it done :)

•  

I say go for it, they look great and as Devin said, if you can find your size the price should be right

•  

They go great with British Military Tan slacks

•  

I have a similar pair they are awesome. Take care when cleaning them the pattern can be a little fragile.

•  

i like them.  found them at a local course for a decent price, but they didn't have my size.  if they did, i would have picked them up.

•  

Definitely buy them!

If your wife is not in your regular foursome then her opinion doesn't carry far.

•  

Definitely buy them!

If your wife is not in your regular foursome then her opinion doesn't carry far.

•  

T Bone

I have those Asyms but in the "Blue Racer" color theme (blue snake pattern). They are a good look and a real hall of fame style, since snake is no longer available.

As for your consideration of the charcoal lizzard, it beautiful. I have some navy Asyms with the charcoal lizzard and they are smashing looking. Good luck.

•  

Would buy the snake myself in a heartbeat if I could find some in my size.

A great looking shoe and I kick myself every time I see a pic of one in that range.

The Aysm is my next MYJOY purchase and while I haven't gone the grey charcoal yet myself everything I've seen so far tells me it would be a great look too.

•  

Huge fan of Asyms, and always liked this pair specifically, you can wear them with a lot of different options.  GO FOR IT! Step outside the box and join the rest of us!

•  

Those are nice!  I find the white and lighter base more use as of late.