M Project Care

M Project Care

• 35 points

Got a pair of M Projects last week and was wondering what the thoughts on care for them were? Just polish and buff like any shoe? I know the front portion/scuff guard isn't leather, so maybe skip that portion.

•  

There are lots of comments in threads on the Forum about care and cleaning of your FJ shoes.  I treat my MProjects just like any other leather shoe in my collection.  If you have the mesh type, I, personally, have no idea what the proper cleaning method is but I recall seeing some comments on that, as well.  Search on "shoe care".

•  

pulplvr
    There are lots of comments in threads on the Forum about care and cleaning of your FJ shoes.  I treat my MProjects just like any other leather shoe in my collection.  If you have the mesh type, I, personally, have no idea what the proper cleaning method is but I recall seeing some comments on that, as well.  Search on "shoe care".

From our shoe team, "We recommended removing the Fitbed and place in washing machine with mild soap.  Dry cool air, and when almost dry insert shoe tree to help keep it's shape."

FOR MESH MODELS ONLY

Clean the leather versions are you would clean any of our shoes.

•  

good to know, thanks DG!

• 1466 points

Personal trick of mine is to use a magic eraser!

• 103 points

Devin_Gmitter
    pulplvr

From our shoe team, "We recommended removing the Fitbed and place in washing machine with mild soap.  Dry cool air, and when almost dry insert shoe tree to help keep it's shape."

FOR MESH MODELS ONLY

I will try this method this week. Any thoughts RE: stains? I thought maybe a quick spritz of pre-treatment (e.g. shout)?

Comments?

Thanks