Which Shoe Type are You?

Which Shoe Type are You?

•  

Before I came to the FJC, I've always had FootJoy shoes and I always liked the traditional look from the GreenJoys and the DryJoys Tour.

But it's a different story all together now that I've been here a year.  My favorite line are Icons, but I also like all the others.  Truly, I do, and I also see that in many of you here.

I guess once you have found FootJoy in your life, you don't have to cover the roads and fairways with leather and other materials just so you can go barefoot.  You simply just put different styles on, and you have FootJoy wherever you place your shot.

• 2781 points

Well said Noel.  I think just seeing how many people participate here is a testament to the quality of the products that FJ produces.  Like you there isn't a shoe that I can say I don't like.  With MyJoys there is something for everyone.  I would have to say that the Contours fit me the best and I love the classic look like you.

•  

I first had green joys I believe many years ago.  Went to DJT 3 years ago, love the feel and style.  

I have since put Sport and Icons in my rotation.  Next up us trying out Spikeless M:Projects!  You are right Noel, once you find FootJoy, it's easy to love all of FootJoy.  Except the mandals ;-)

•  

Justinu3
    I first had green joys I believe many years ago.  Went to DJT 3 years ago, love the feel and style.  

I have since put Sport and Icons in my rotation.  Next up us trying out Spikeless M:Projects!  You are right Noel, once you find FootJoy, it's easy to love all of FootJoy.  Except the mandals ;-)

HEY, BE NICE TO THE MANDAL! We sell a lot of them!

• 4396 points

There are always shoes I don't like even in the FJ line.  But that's OK.  Because of the many options and the quality there is something for everyone!  I'm a fan of the more modern looks and the M:Projects are my current fave.  But I love being able to go pick up some Icons or Greenjoys and go with a different look.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Justinu3I first had green joys I believe many years ago.  Went to DJT 3 years ago, love the feel and style.  

Just because YOU can, does not mean that YOU SHOULD.....

•  

i started with Dry Joy Tours and then moved to the Dry I.C.E.  I wore those for probably 15+ years.  obviously this sealed any doubt as to the quality.  next i picked up Icons.  it was easy to justify the price since i knew i would have them for many years.  i have since picked up another pair of icons and have my eyes on another two and a pair of contour casuals.

•  

I am a lifelong full line FJ product wearer.  Started with Classics and still continues today.

And DG, please hurry and sell out of the"mandles" then burn the pattern and never ever make them again.

TT

• 2956 points

DryJoys Tours for me. I own both styles, Classic saddles and the sportier ones. They are a good match for my feet. I still have older pairs including GreenJoys, E Comfort etc. It's hard to throw them out, even when older and well worn.

Mandals: Hey you have to address the Parrothead, and floral silk with shorts, market.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Justinu3I first had green joys I believe many years ago.  Went to DJT 3 years ago, love the feel and style.  

It's probably best that I don't know what "MANDALs" are. . . does it bite?

• 335 points

•  

noeldaof
    Devin_Gmitter

Yes, they are very dangerous. Known to cause other people to laugh at you and crazy tan lines on your feet.

•  

Whaql1
    noeldaofDevin_Gmitter

Yes, they are very dangerous. Known to cause other people to laugh at you and crazy tan lines on your feet.

tan lines??  i thought you had to wear mandals with socks??  preferably black pulled up to mid calf.

•  

Whaql1
    noeldaofDevin_Gmitter

tan lines??  i thought you had to wear mandals with socks??  preferably black pulled up to mid calf.

•  

As a proud owner of "mandals", I can say that they are not for everyone.  However, they are thin, light, and stable.  I will equate them to yellow golf balls - there is a market for them, but not everyone will like them.

My personal favorite - Icon's.

On a side note, when are the Brown belts coming out?????