Master's Icons or Vokey wedge??

Master's Icons or Vokey wedge??

•  

So i really want a pair of Master's Icons.  but i need one and would like 3 Vokey wedges.  i can't afford both right now and have been debating what to get for a couple of weeks.  any thoughts?  what would you guys do?

• 293 points

If you like to play for some money ? Get the Wedges  If Not ?  Get the shoes so atleast you will look good !  Play Well either way .

•  

tough choice Tdogg.  Not sure what shape the wedges are in, but I was in a similar postion and ended up putting the wedges in my bag.  As much as I would like new shoes, you will get more out of the wedges right away.

good luck on making your pick...

• 4180 points

I think it really comes down to - are the wedgeY ) ***s) a necessity.  If so - get them.  If you can put it off then the Icons are a no brainer!!

•  

Get them both,  I know someone that will give you a good deal!

•  

Sounds like Rick will hook you up, maybe a lay away plan in effect.  Take the offer while you can.

•  

19hole
    Get them both,  I know someone that will give you a good deal!

the thought has entered my mind!  just not sure you can give a good enough deal.

•  

i don't really need new wedges, but i just got a new set of irons that created a large gap between my PW and my old SW.  i'm filling it now with my old PW, but it's not the best solution.  and those Master's Icons look sssooo good!

•  

sounds like you will have happy feet soon.  Go with the Icon's you will not be dissapointed.

•  

sounds like you will have happy feet soon.  Go with the Icon's you will not be dissapointed.

•  

Tim, remember that there will probably be another Master's edition next year.  Those wedges will help your game more than one pair of shoes possibly could.

•  

Unfortunately I feel your pain.

Every payday I think ... a new pair of Icons would be nice ... or a new putter ... or a new Driver ... or a .... decisions!, decisions!

Sure you will be happy either way.

• 4180 points

CROCMAN
    Unfortunately I feel your pain.

Every payday I think ... a new pair of Icons would be nice ... or a new putter ... or a new Driver ... or a .... decisions!, decisions!

Sure you will be happy either way.

I have the same thought - but then responsibilities come calling!  Here's to getting rid of those and having plenty of expendable income!!

•  

I went with the Icons.....

•  

wedges come and go, but Icon's are forever!