Find the Error

Find the Error

•  

In taking the "toe length" measurement, the customer should be standing, not sitting as this is a better approximation of the foot size within the shoe (natural weight distribution across the foot).

-ICONs for All

• 4351 points

bholley - thanks for the hints - they aren't helping me sadly.

•  

Good point Thomas, maybe there are 2 minor errors

•  

No real clue here....

Could it be the 'Customer' during his test swing moving/bending his left leg too much?

•  

Think 1966 Notre Dame versus Michigan State and the woman in the picture (taken on the set of one of my most favorite movies).

•  

bholley

Think 1966 Notre Dame versus Michigan State and the woman in the picture (taken on the set of one of my most favorite movies).

Dude, I was just a kid in '66. Don't have a clue how Lacey Underall is involved. :-)

•  

I know the video was taken at the Holy Grail of Headquarters.

TT

•  

Don the only people called dude in 1966 were people from the city in a Roy Rogers Movie. Surely you know the outcome of the ND Michigan State game. Don't answer incorrectly

• 218 points

I wasnt even thought of in 66!

•  

Rob only sold one pair of Icons?  Why he did not "up-sell" to two or three pairs is definitely an error...

•  

bholley

Don the only people called dude in 1966 were people from the city in a Roy Rogers Movie. Surely you know the outcome of the ND Michigan State game. Don't answer incorrectly

Don't call me Shirley? "Game of the century", 10 -10 tie. Didn't watch it though.

•  

tie?

•  

Here is the answer using the hints

1966 ND v Michigan ST   TIED

LACY Underall

Don't answer INCORRECTLY

He tied the laces incorrectly. See the video for the correct way. They stay tied better and the knot looks better

• 2507 points

i give up -- when do we get the answer?  

•  

bholley
    Here is the answer using the hints

1966 ND v Michigan ST   TIED

LACY Underall

Don't answer INCORRECTLY

He tied the laces incorrectly. See the video for the correct way. They stay tied better and the knot looks better

cs_setInnerHtml('video_d851155a-89e5-4526-9c76-7a06e2dd5675','<embed src=\"http:\/\/www.youtube.com\/v\/zAFcV7zuUDA?fs=1&rel=0\" type=\"application\/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"640\" height=\"385\" allowfullscreen=\"true\"><\/embed>');

Thanks for the answer bh....This was more complicated than Trivia Pursuit. But I'll make sure to tie my FJ Shoes so the knot looks better and upholds FJ Fashionista standards....lol.