Green Cleats

Green Cleats

•  

Anyone have an "in" on some green cleats for Augusta MyJoys?  I think it would be awesome (although not necessarily practical) to be able to get custom color cleats pre installed.

•  

Big fan of the coloured cleat idea as certainly would add a little extra spice to great looking shoes.

•  

That would be a nice addition - not sure if I have ever seen a green cleat.

another thought (I've got a friend going down to Augusta -  I'll have him check in the shopping area there).

•  

FJ offers the green cleat ONLY in style 53271 I think... (FJ Sport Wht/Green/Black) I have never seen the green/white champ cleat in a store up here in New England. I want to toss them in a few pairs of my shoes but can't justify buying Sports just to bogart the spikes off of them

•  

Green cleats?  I've had trouble finding anything in a local store other than the black and yellow.  I did pick up several packs of black and white and have put them on for this season, along with a pack of red and white that I put on my white FJ Sports.

•  

If the green cleat was used with the 53271 - then there might be a cache of a green/white champ somewhere.  

One of the FJA's might have a contact to check on that one.

•  

wow.....a green spike would be a great addition to Master's edition shoes!  if anyone finds a source for them, let me know.