Augusta MyJoys

Augusta MyJoys

•  

There is a picture on the MyJoys front page of this year's Augusta special MyJoys...the pair shown is the shield tips, but I see a pair of Asymms in my future!  Anyone else planning to order these?

•  

I picked up a pair of Icon's last year and I too like the asyms very much.  Maybe I will be lucky enough to win a pair this year.  I just missed out last year, picking Jason Dufner to be the leader after Friday's round.

•  

The Augusta shoe has become a ritual for me -  so I'm most likely to order a pair.  Still thinking about color combinations.

I did a Randy combination last year.

•  

Bobby, any time you tire of these gorgeous shoes you let me know. I will buy them right up from you.....

•  

Pretty cool that FJ is giving away some too!  As always THANKS to Chris and Devin for giving the Community contests like this!

•  

i plan to get a pair.  i haven't decided on either asyms or shield tips and if i want a black base or white base.  my wife is leaning towards white asyms.  that was my first choice, so that'll probably be the winner.  i just wonder if i wouldn't get more use from a black base.  and last, i need to decide if i want spikeless or not.  i'm thinking when it gets around master's week, i would probably get a decent amount of use wearing them around.  but at the same time, i want to wear them golfing.

•  

Can't wait for the notification, I have my colors in concrete!

•  

Great looking shoes GH.

Love the look of the Augusta Special 2013 Shield Tips but will wait until all released before making a decision.

Can you let us know how much time you get to order before they close the option down?

•  

Would love to have the scratch available to pick up a pair of Augusta MyJoys, but will again have to attempt to win a pair.  I was one of two with Saturday's leader last year, but lost to a contest entrant only member.  Maybe I'll have better luck this year.

• 2781 points

Big fan of how the shield tips look with the high gloss green. Hopefully I will win a pair!

•  

I'm pretty sure that there will be two green pair of ICONs seeing the course this weekend.

• 1059 points

I would love a pair, unfornatuately, the wallet doesn't agree....

• 2771 points

Nice! 

•  

I called FJ Customer Service and was told that they would process all of the orders I place for Augusta Greens on the 8th.

• 5034 points

VERY Nice!! Love the shield tips and the green on white base is so pretty....