M Project Last

•  

Which Last is the M Project Built with?

•  

MP:627 last

•  

You are quick 19th.  

•  

Thanks, that was quick. Is that more similar to those used for the Contours as it seems that this is a more rounded shoe as opposed to the Assyms?

•  

It is a new last just for the M Project.

•  

I personally felt they may be a tad more forgiving in terms of size, they are a tad wide.  However, if I am not mistaken, is this last design meant to be more roomy for the maximum feel and freedom of motion? I basically have a 10.5M and 11M in mind and don't want to fail!

Thanks team

•  

Thanks again Rick. I go between 9.5 XW and 10W depending on the FJ model. I may have to wait until they hit the shops to try on a pair.

•  

I usually wear an 8 1/2 wide. In the M Project I wear an 8 1/2 medium.

•  

My new 9M white with blue stripes spikeless (I typed spikeless three times and had it autocorrected to spineless every time) have arrived!  I haven't had a chance yet to check the size, but from what I've heard from everyone, including off-line discussions with Devin, the fit should be right.  I'll let everyone know by this weekend how they are.  I tried to post a photo, but haven't got it to the right size yet.  Will post as soon as I can figure out how to get the photo small enough (200kb is not very large!).

•  

pulplvr
    My new 9M white with blue stripes spineless have arrived!  I haven't had a chance yet to check the size, but from what I've heard from everyone, including off-line discussions with Devin, the fit should be right.  I'll let everyone know by this weekend how they are.  I tried to post a photo, but haven't got it to the right size yet.  Will post as soon as I can figure out how to get the photo small enough (200kb is not very large!).

You would be surprised how much info you can cram into 200kb 1500 x 1500 easily.

The problem is all these cameras featured ramped up megapixels and if you are not doing serious editing the size is way to much for the web.

•  

Finally got this done.  Had to take the picture with my iPod Touch to get it under the 200 kb size limits.  Can't wait to wear them.  Notice the new white silicone bracelet, for which I must thank Devin.

•  

Wore them yesterday for my interleague event.  Turned out it was a a cart path only day--the course was wet, but not horribly so.  Shoes felt exceptionally comfortable, though my golf was not up to snuff--as you might tell from my new post about odd happening #2.  I cleaned them this morning and they look just like new.  One thing I noticed is that the bottoms do not clean off as easily as spikes/cleats do, especially while on the course.  I had difficulty getting sand off the shoes, for example, before walking onto the green and at the end of the day needed a puddle or a hose to really clean them off.  Would mean, even if I wear them to and from the course, or for casual wear, I would need to make sure the bottoms are clean before coming into the house.

•  

Thanks for the great feedback. They look better on you picture then in the FJ add. I may decide to go with the Blue/White based on what I see here.

•  

They have the clear tube display at my course.  May be worth buying some practice range shoes and collecting the tube.

TT

•  

They are great, do not hesitate to pull the trigger.