Women's M Project

Women's M Project

•  

The women's M Project samples arrived just before the show opened. Yes, I need some -- they are fabulous. Can't wait.

•  

Chris,

Are those for the cart girls to wear while serving the drinks???   I keed, I keed.

Those look great.  The wife is threating to start playing, so we may have these if that happens.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Chris,

Are those for the cart girls to wear while serving the drinks???   I keed, I keed.

Those look great.  The wife is threating to start playing, so we may have these if that happens.

TT

Tim,

You might need to pre-order my soon to be released book, "Keeping your Golf Habit Secret."

I go in detail how I've kept my wife from knowing I play golf for over 30 years. A true value at only $4.95 (shipping and handling $47.58)

•  

I picked up some Lo Pro's for my wife for like 30 bucks at GolfLocker.com but I think she'd like these better!

•  

Love, love, love the new M's for ladies. You're the first person I thought of for these Chris.

Bholl, please put in my order now....

•  

Very nice looking, my wife will love it.

•  

Diggin the philosophy behind the shoe but are there any other colors available besides pink & purple ?

golfchick
    The women's M Project samples arrived just before the show opened. Yes, I need some -- they are fabulous. Can't wait.

•  

They look great, Chris you will be stylin' in those for sure.

Bruce can I get 3 of those books please? Have some friends who may need them as well.

•  

shaun13
    They look great, Chris you will be stylin' in those for sure.

Bruce can I get 3 of those books please? Have some friends who may need them as well.

Gladly Shaun,

I think you will find helpful the sections where to hide my golf habit I convinced my wife I was in the National Guard. A great cover until my wife found out i had reached mandatory retirement age. But at least she threw me a great retirement party and i got a watch too!

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Diggin the philosophy behind the shoe but are there any other colors available besides pink & purple ?

golfchickThe women's M Project samples arrived just before the show opened. Yes, I need some -- they are fabulous. Can't wait.

There are currently four styles - the two you named, an all white and a whit eand grey with boa.  

We are also tinkering with the possibility of MyJoys

• 9 points

Dang, I really liked the men's orange version.

Will they be released at the same time as the men's?

•  

Women's will be coming a few months later...we underestimated how much women would like these!

leannec
    Dang, I really liked the men's orange version.

Will they be released at the same time as the men's?

•  

DG, not to be a critic but seems like FJ is underestimating shoe intro's and apparel intro's!  You guys/gals should take some credit and be confident that you're releasing top notch gear!

•  

What color is Boa?  Or is that BOA securing system......Like the idea of MyJoys, keep tinkering with that !

•  

Much better than alot of those other crazy shoes currently in the Women's Collection....Happy to consult on future products to avoid over and under estimating !