MyJoys - Caiman Prints

MyJoys - Caiman Prints

• 2377 points

I have seen the color "brownor Black Caiman" referred to in posts but I do not see that in the My Joys color palettes-- what am I missing ?  Is it labelled as something else in MYJoys?

Help because i saw the previous model of Asyms in black with Brown Caiman in a store but not my size and liked the look so wondering if Caiman is available anymore.  

•  

You are not missing anything.

The Brown and Black Caiman have been sold out for months and by months it is closer to a year.  If someone was referring to receiving a pair recently they probably just typed the wrong leather. The Brown Croc and Black Croc have replaced it.

Best,

DG

• 2377 points

Thanks Devin

•  

The style number on the Black/Brown is 52161 -  (Black/Brown ASYM).  If I remember correctly this was one of the first stock models offered in the ICON line.  This model was also available in White/Brown version (don't have that style number)

I would do a ebay search - you might get lucky.

•  

Pony, welcome to the community.  Bobby and Devin certainly are correct.  If I were to guess, I would say Bobby has just about every pair / color combination that has been released.

•  

I have both of the original styles (White/ Brown and Black/ Brown). When I get home I will post the style numbers.

•  

The Caimen is a croc print (small scales) so you should be fine with a brown croc now, just that the scales are larger. Here is a shot of my Black/Brown Caimen Icons, along with my Black/Red Caimens... It's easier to see the scale pattern in the lighter color

•  

I have a lot of the stock releases (27 of them) but I don't have the White/Brown version.  The Black/Brown version was actually the first pair of ICONs I purchased.

•  

From my perspective the major difference in the Caiman and the Croc prints is the scale.  The medium croc print tends to be more rectangle looking while the caiman prints tend to be rounded.

•  

Go Hokies
    I have a lot of the stock releases (27 of them) but I don't have the White/Brown version.  The Black/Brown version was actually the first pair of ICONs I purchased.

WHAT BOBBY...YOU DON'T HAVE THESE...I'M SO SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!

•  

The Black /Brown version was the first ICON I purchased.  Essentially I purchase the pair for long pants (especially since the purchase was made in early January), Just did some looking at my shoe photo inventory  - I have that white/brown (Style 52146) in my collection.

Might have too many ICONs - (NEVER).