M Project

M Project

•  

The M Projects have been officially released.  There is a contest for a give away already.  Boy this FJ team is great!

Hope to win, if not hope one of the active community members do.

Good Luck all!!!

• 2801 points

I tried them at The F.J. test facility. They are all great shoes -comfortable and stable.

•  

Bad new - No way to enter on the contest.

Good new - Also released in Europe.

• 2653 points

Is sizing consistent with DJTours or which line? I liked the casual look of them.  

• 2781 points

I can't wait to try a pair.

•  

Pony
    Is sizing consistent with DJTours or which line? I liked the casual look of them.

You should wear the same size in DryJoys as M:Project.

• 2653 points

thanks for the info.  

•  

I would say yes.  All of my FJ shoes regardless of type have been the same size and have a consistent feel.  There is certainly some differences once on the course, but the sizing is the same.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    PonyIs sizing consistent with DJTours or which line? I liked the casual look of them.  You should wear the same size in DryJoys as M:Project.

Devin, how size compares (meshed spikeless version) with Countour or Sport, because I just have the chance to buy it online.

•  

I wear the same size in each of those so I believe you should order what you always do.

Best,

DG

• 520 points

Can't wait to try out a pair of the M:Project shoes they would make a great addition to my collection!

•  

for what it's worth, i've been the same size in all of the FJ shoes i have tried.

•  

Thanks Devin, I will do it.

•  

M-Projects are now available for Pre-Order on TGW and they are discounting them to boot.  Orders will ship 2/15

•  

I saw some photos of FJ shoes, at the PGA Show, on Facebook. There was a photo of a pair of M-Projects, in a clear circular package, with a black banner on the top "The Mark of a Player" and on the bottom "FJ". Will this be the packaging for the M-Projects?