dry joy tour

dry joy tour

• 241 points

when does the new line come out for this year ?

•  

Aesthetic/upper changes will be coming in June.

Best,

DG

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Aesthetic/upper changes will be coming in June.

Best,

DG

Anything new to the ICON line this year Devin?

•  

DG,

Was Stricker wearing the new DJT's  this past weekend?  They looked different to me.

TT

•  

I agree Tim, and was thinking the same.  They look very similar to mine, but a few upper changes from what I could tell.  Mostly when he was in the fairway laying down.  I feel his pain.  My back is getting worse by the day.

•  

OU and Boston,

The guys won't have anything from the 13-14 line until we shoot the catalog which is usually around the two early WGC events or BayHill.

GT,

Of course there will be changes!

DG

•  

I'm with you Tim - Stricker's shoes looked different, but couldn't put my eye on what it was.

• 335 points

I'm not positive but i thought I saw him wearing 53607 final round and I was pretty sure I saw one of the days He had on 53693.........

•  

rsw42, welcome to the Forum.  We hope you'll stick around and participate in some of the best discussions about golf you can find on the net.  There are a diverse group of extremely knowledgeable people here and I constantly am learning something new or different.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    OU and Boston,

GT,

Of course there will be changes!

DG

Well then my obvious follow up question is, when can we see some sneak peaks of the changes to the ICON line?  :)  I'm not begging, I'm just asking...

•  

not quite yet...however we are creating something similar to Club Cameron that will contain Ambassador only content.  Maybe we will do it there!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    not quite yet...however we are creating something similar to Club Cameron that will contain Ambassador only content.  Maybe we will do it there!

Now you've REALLY got my attention!  I look forward to hearing more about this...

• 5674 points

Devin_Gmitter

Aren't the two clubs' models quite different? - Ambassador status in the FJC  comes at a far more significant commitment of time and energy to the FJ Community than does membership in Club Cameron which  simply requires a relatively modest financial outlay. While you can "buy" your way into Ambassador status picking up a dozen pairs of MyJoys (at a less relatively modest financial commitment!), the FJC is about a lot more than simply buying products - it is building culture and brand and knowledge about the game and life -

The FJ Community membership model is quite simply the best. Tough to achieve desired status and goals without sustained commitment, financial and otherwise!

•  

pistolpete
    Devin_Gmitternot quite yet...however we are creating something similar to Club Cameron that will contain Ambassador only content.  Maybe we will do it there!

Aren't the two clubs' models quite different? - Ambassador status in the FJC  comes at a far more significant commitment of time and energy to the FJ Community than does membership in Club Cameron which  simply requires a relatively modest financial outlay. While you can "buy" your way into Ambassador status picking up a dozen pairs of MyJoys (at a less relatively modest financial commitment!), the FJC is about a lot more than simply buying products - it is building culture and brand and knowledge about the game and life -

The FJ Community membership model is quite simply the best. Tough to achieve desired status and goals without sustained commitment, financial and otherwise!

That is our reason for creating it, the commitment and time it takes to achieve Ambassador status needs rewarded more.  This Ambassador only area is just that!   Ambassadors could even have a say in future product development because of this!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

pistolpete
    Devin_Gmitternot quite yet...however we are creating something similar to Club Cameron that will contain Ambassador only content.  Maybe we will do it there!

That is our reason for creating it, the commitment and time it takes to achieve Ambassador status needs rewarded more.  This Ambassador only area is just that!   Ambassadors could even have a say in future product development because of this!

I for one, am looking forward to the Ambassador only area! I am sure there will be awesome info for us to see before the general public. And the ability to sway future product development would only be icing on the cake if that happens.

Go Team FootJoy!