Original Asymms are back!

Original Asymms are back!

•  

Anyone else placing an order in the next few days for the original  Asymms?  

•  

CG, TarHeel, and 19hole will be I can guarantee you that!

•  

They are high rollers.

TT

•  

I think I may, but really hard to get something other than the XPS.  They just feel too good and give me a "grounded" feel.

•  

Probably not right away for me.  But I have a couple of thoughts.

1)  I'm trying to see if I could get a hold of XPS-1.  I really loved the Japanese issue (Red).

(I should not have looked at the picture TT posted.  Now I want one-- gotta try them on, first.)

2)  I'm stuck thinking about Shield Tips. . . but I'll put them together.

3)  Gotts to have Asysmms. . .

•  

Party Time!

•  

I'm sure I'll have an order before the end of January (I think I'm going to buy one of the ES12 launch monitors first), although I have a pair of the other ASYM version on order -  should be here late next week.

Happy new years (just can't make up my mind on what color to order).

•  

I have officially placed my order and will post pictures when they arrive in 3-4 weeks or so.  

•  

They're on my mind ... but will be a few months yet.

Still have a few pairs to get more familiar with at this stage.

Too many shoes and not enough golf!

•  

Oh happy days.....

Once my apparel order gets confirmed I will have a "look."

•  

Man was I glad to see that, have two new pair that I put an order in for today!

•  

Have since had a play around with colours on MYJOYS and they're most definitely on my mind.

•  

Have since had a play around with colours on MYJOYS and they're most definitely on my mind.

•  

cwaybright
    Man was I glad to see that, have two new pair that I put an order in for today!

Very nice!  I only ordered the one pair, and I just saw them on the MyJoys "What's Being Ordered" ticker!  Can't wait to get them in!

•  

Nice look Andrew! I need to get some Icons with blue featured as well.