2013 New Shoe Rule....

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

Pony

I have several pairs of the Pyramids, my second favorite Icon style. The navy ones might be a tough find right now. I look pretty regularly on eBay and haven't seen that color combo in a while. Good luck.

• 2495 points

Thanks -- I will keep my eyes open.  

• 1652 points

my new pairs for the upcoming spring season. 

•  

Tiger, nice selection!

•  

Nice bro.

TT

•  

Here are my latest acquisition.  I picked these up at an outstanding price from a sale at one of the local courses in late September.  The shoes were back-ordered and did not arrive until 16 Nov.  Due to family visitors from out of town, I picked them up Tuesday before Thanksgiving and wore them twice that weekend (Friday and Sunday).  As always, they are very comfortable and look really good on the feet.  I like the option of the included white or black laces and have gone with the black to give them a bit of zip.  Looking forward to many years of wear with these Icon wingtips.  (Shoe trees not present as I'm hoping to get some for Christmas this year.  Shoes currently filled with original packing materials to maintain shape.)

•  

Well done guys, well done.

• 4943 points

I love the subtle contrast with the black laces.

•  

pulplvr
    Here are my latest acquisition.  I picked these up at an outstanding price from a sale at one of the local courses in late September.  The shoes were back-ordered and did not arrive until 16 Nov.  Due to family visitors from out of town, I picked them up Tuesday before Thanksgiving and wore them twice that weekend (Friday and Sunday).  As always, they are very comfortable and look really good on the feet.  I like the option of the included white or black laces and have gone with the black to give them a bit of zip.  Looking forward to many years of wear with these Icon wingtips.  (Shoe trees not present as I'm hoping to get some for Christmas this year.  Shoes currently filled with original packing materials to maintain shape.)

Definitely a pair of these in my future !!!

Just deciding which colour.

•  

Nice to see you all keeping the FJ economic engine going full throttle.

• 734 points

Love the shield tip style!

• 1393 points

Very nice!

•  

I've looked at this shoe and the black version when my local FJ rep was in town -  If I didn't already have three or four white ICONs would also have a pair on the way (now the black ones are also really sharp.

Nice pick-up.

•  

Go Hokies
    I've looked at this shoe and the black version when my local FJ rep was in town -  If I didn't already have three or four white ICONs would also have a pair on the way (now the black ones are also really sharp.

Nice pick-up.

How do you like the Antique Brown and Grey Hokies?

Was initally very keen on the brown but have since to started to waver a little and now look like going with the black.

•  

Love the antique brown.  Great look - very sharp!