2013 New Shoe Rule....

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

Someone had to start the new thread!

(POST PICTURES OF YOUR SHOES HERE!)

•  

BRUCE
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE NEW RULE IS BUT I'M AGAINST IT ANYWAY............110%

Oh Gramps...

•  

Haha Bruce!

•  

19hole
    Someone had to start the new thread!

Rick, should you at least edit your OP post so that newbies and visitors will know what the rule is about. Or should we keep it a secret.

•  

Don - I am sure that every FJC member will enjoy seeing what happens to this one on 1/1/2013!!!  

• 2756 points

Here we go!  Can't wait to see what combinations we see in 2013!

•  

Bruce is going to start a new thread on New Year's Eve just before he goes to bed which will be right after the 6 o'clock news.

•  

IN other word, about two hours after you've called it a day, Holley!

•  

Can we have the 2013 New Shoe thread this early? Personally I cant consider any new shoes until:

a) I have the opportunity to buy the new apparel...

b) I then can order shoes to match.....

By the way. I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express this week. Just putting it out there.

•  

Tar Heel, did you get a good night's rest?  Dreaming of the outfits through the night I'm sure...

•  

Tar Heel
    Can we have the 2013 New Shoe thread this early? Personally I cant consider any new shoes until:

a) I have the opportunity to buy the new apparel...

b) I then can order shoes to match.....

By the way. I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express this week. Just putting it out there.

TH would have thought that considering new shoes (especially for one with an amazing and ever expanding collection) is a constant process especially with the imminent re-release of your favourite Icon model.

•  

Let this be the first picture of the 2013 thread. For my birthday, I picked up a pair of these Sandals. I can't wait for the weather to warm up.

•  

Dallin, please dont take this the wrong way.... Those are wrong, period. Since the first time I saw them I have had nothing good to day about them, FJ ot otherwise.

But to each their own......

•  

NO NO NO.  No room in golf for sandals until after the round.  These abominations are a sin.  just my opinion.

TT

•  

Dallin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!