2013 New Shoe Rule....

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

I took the plunge yesterday and picked up some spiked MProjects:  white with grey stripe leather.  I'll wear them tomorrow, but expect them to be as comfortable as the spikeless ones I already have.  Here's a quick photo--shoes on top of my FJA duffle ready for tomorrow:

Yes, I know there are no shoe trees in this pair, yet.  Waiting until after they've been used.

•  

Looking sharp justin, pony & pulplvr....Show up us some pics of these in action & let us know what your feet think after their first round in them...

•  

Nice addition..... Pondering a spikeless purchase to wear as everyday kicks.

•  

Randy...do it, your feet will love you for it. That is what I use mine for.

•  

I will check it out tonight, thanks for the info.

•  

I have the same pair, compliments of Joe from the "Shoe Box" as a result of the tesing program.  I redeemed the points per the system and took them out to CA on my trip.  They feel terrific!!  Happy Feet.

•  

Just returned form playing in the new MProjects, spiked version.  Loved them.  Wet, sloppy course, but not cart path only.  Solid stability with no slippage.  Felt as if I wasn't wearing spikes, except on the paths or the few spots of hard ground.  Wonderful!  Going to take them with me on my five day golf trip next week, along with the spikeless ones.

•  

The Project M spikeless may replace the "Teaching Shoe" for a lot of pros.

• 14 points

I'm a newbie.  Shoe rule??

•  

It just means each time you get a new pair you must post photos of them to share with everyone!  Welcome to the Community btw!

•  

Today is my birthday and Pinkie presented me with a new pair of FJ Street shoes and a Golfers Toolbox.

•  

Happy Birthday Fred! Enjoy your new toys.

•  

enjoy Freddie and happy birthday

•  

Aw, Freddy, those are cute.  Pinky chose well, knowing your tendencies.  ;-))

•  

Cheers, sippin' a brew in your honor!